Chapter 4

<Hey Guys! READ THIS IT’S IMPORTANT!> IVE ADDED AN EXTRA SCENCE TO CHAPTER 3 SO PLEASE GO READ THAT FIRST IF YOU HAVENT ALL READY /here’s chapter 4 :D

Chapter 4

Ethan and I were both silent as he drove us back to his house I wasn’t looking forward to researching things but I rather look up unimportant junk than be back at my house with my mom and her horny friend. I sighed yeah Ethan would just have to do for now I saw we were about to past a donut shop on our left.

“Ethan pull into the donut shop!” I yelled while jumping up and down in my seat.

“What? Why?” he asked I didn’t answer as I saw us getting closer to the parking lot.

“Drive through! Go through the drive through!”  I could already feel my mouth water just thinking about a sugary glazed donut melting in my mouth. We pulled up and I unbuckled my seat and leaned over to Ethan’s side to place my order.

“Can I have four glazed donuts and a cup of coffee?”  I could feel Ethan’s warm body under me and tried not to let it affect me too much remembering he was my enemy and you don’t fall for the enemy.

“Will that be all today?” the lady asked in a bored tone. How can someone get bored working at a donut shop surrounded by sugary temptations  all around I would be fired the first working at a donut shop for eating the merchandise.

“Yes that is all!” I replied happily Ethan gave me a weird look which I ignored and he pulled up towards the window. I rolled my eyes when I saw the girl whom took my order she was one of those skinny blonds that were afraid to eat anything other than a salad all day. I don’t  understand what they’re thinking when they order salad all the time they talk about watching there figure all the time but for what do they think they’ll make it as a model? I saw her face light up when she saw Ethan. I felt an angry feeling overcome me. Was that jealousy? That’s it I’m losing it the second I go home I’m going to check myself into therapy.

“Here are the donuts and your coffee” she purred handing over the donuts to Ethan. “So are you seeing anyone?” she asked him while putting a hand on his arm. “Whoa you have…”

“How much will it be?” I asked leaning over Ethan again pressing my body as close to his as possible. The blond glared at me. I held back my urge to rip her hand from Ethan’s arm.

“That will be 8.50.” she said fake smiling at me. I smiled sweetly at her and turned so I could reach for Ethan’s front pocket I could see her shocked face from the corner of my eyes. I smirked at that and tried not to think too much at what I was doing I was practically straddling Ethan right now. I grabbed Ethan’s wallet and handing the blond a ten. She still had a shocked face on but after a few second walked away to get me my change. I turned to look at Ethan who had his mouth slightly open and an equally shocked face. I put my hand under his chin and closed his mouth I folded his wallet and put it back in his pocket as the blond came back with my change.

I got off of Ethan and back into my seat moving the donuts into my lap and putting the coffee and change in the cup holder.

“Have a nice day.” She said rather timidly hey I don’t know what she’s getting all worked up about it’s not like I made out with Ethan in front of her face or something. Ethan pulled out of the drive through while I ate my donut happily. As I was about to take another bite of my donut Ethan pulled my hand towards his mouth and took a huge bite of my donut.

“Hey.” I glared at him as I now looked up at my half eaten donut.

“Relax you still have 3 more and I did buy them remembered” he answered back. I pouted at my now ruined donut with Ethan cooties all over it.  I sighed and continued eating my donut in misery we pulled up to Ethan’s house cough I mean mansion and got out I clutched the donuts to my chest protectively thinking Ethan might try to steal them again.“ Relax Emma I’m not going to eat your donuts again” Ethan whispered in my ear causing a shiver to run down my spine. He pulled away and chuckled walking up to the house. I shook my head trying to clear out the feelings that were fighting to develop towards Ethan.