The Baby - Baby Likes Meat

Theresa went to fill out some papers for a friend that didn't know how to read.   Once she was done, she had planned to go food shopping.   She had her day all planned out. She took the day off, so she can take care of personal things.

Lisette finally woke up completely.   She glanced at the baby.  "Boy, I'm so, so happy that you sleep at night.   You so cute, I wonder who are you really?" Lisette said as she got up to brush her teeth.  When she was done, she went back to the bedroom.   She walked back to the bedroom, she noticed that the baby was awake.    "Hello, little one, boy I wish you can talk, it'll be much easy.  You know how it is, life is never easy.   So sweetie, let me change you, then I'll make us something good to eat.   Would you like that?' she asked the baby   Then out the blue the baby said, "Yes"  "Hey you can talk, how many words can you say?" asked Lisette  The baby looked at her weird, got off their bed, then he grabbed a diaper.    

Lisette began to laugh.  "Little man, you are something, you want me to change you?'she asked then gave him a smile.   Lisette changed the baby, then placed him on her waist, she headed to the kitchen.    She noticed that there was a cover plate on the table.  "Hey,  it looks like Theresa made us breakfast, how nice," said Lisette then she uncovers it to put it in the microwave. She noticed that it didn't have any type of meat on her plate.  "Well, our breakfast it's going to take a little bit longer.  I must have some sausage and bacon.  Theresa just made eggs and toast, that's not a complete breakfast. "said Lisette as she started to cook some meats.     

Then Baby who was sitting on the chair.  Saw when she took out the bacon and  got very excited, "Yes, Yes."said the Baby   "Oh it's  that  all you know how to say,  look-say  Bacon,  Bacon,  Bacon, now you say it."said Lisette    After a while  the baby said, "Yes, bacon, bacon." is not such a clear tone, but it was understandable.  "Little man you learn that word fast, you must like bacon.  You know I can't be calling you little man,  I need to give you a name.  I'll talk to Theresa when she gets back.  Then we can both pick the name, is that alright with you?" she asked  The baby said, "Yes" in a cute adorable way.

While she was cooking the bacon, the baby seemed very excited and happy, jumping up and down in his chair.   The meat was done, she made a little plate with eggs and bacon, for the baby.  He ate the bacon but didn't touch the eggs.  Lisette tried to feed him the eggs, but he will just spit it out.  After a while, she stopped trying to feed him the eggs.  Once they were done breakfast, Lissette figured she'll give the little one a bath.