First Kiss

Shikamaru: "there that should do it are you still cold"
He asked with worry although Temari had gotten pretty use to Konoha's weather changes she would occasionally get sick do to the changes Mother Nature hit her with.
Temari: (ahchoo) "no I'm not,thank you Shikamaru, I'm sorry... I'm being troublesome again"
he nodded his head looking at her (you'll never be to troublesome for me Temari) he so badly wanted to tell her everything he had bottled up, his feeling towards the sand kunoichi but he could never find the words to say so.
Shikamaru: "Na it's fine it's my job to watch over you while your here"
Temari nodded her head as she held on to the covers Shikamaru had pleased over her.
Temari: Shikamaru can I tell you something"
Shikamaru nodded and came closer to her so that he could hear her properly, quickly pulling the covers down she grabbed his chunin vest and pulled him into a kiss. In her mind she had thought this over and over again since he brought her back to his apartment. If he would reject her she could just simply clam to not remember blaming it on her cold although she know that was a cowards move she wanted to stay by Shikamaru's side even if he didn't see her as anything more than a friend. Pulling away she look at his face it was a bright pink.
Shikamaru: "Temari you didn't mean that your sick, I know you'll forget about everything by the time you feel better so please don't play with my feeling"
he looked away from her but she could hear the pain in his voice, pulling him to face her by his vest she took ahold of his lips with hers again, holding onto the back of his head so he couldn't get away. Finally needing air she released him, looking into his eyes she spoke.
Temari: "Tell me what do you feel for me?"
Shikamaru: "like I said before Temari you won't remember"
Temari: "ok than why are you trying to hide it"
Although he hated to admit it she had a point. He took ahold of her hands and placed a kiss to her cheek (your right I don't care maybe this way I can't find the strength to tell her how I feels) taking a breath his grip on her hand gotten harder.
Shikamaru: "I...I like you!!"
He yelled out loud which surprised her and himself. Putting his head down in embarrassment he waited for her answer.
Temari: "trust me I'll remember that"
she grabbed him and Kissed him pulling him closer, her chest pressed agent his,  lying down he followed and ended up on top of her. But she didn't care their feelings were Mutual and she was happy. Pulling away he moved to the other side of the bed getting into the covers he held her in his arm
Shikamaru: "I'll correct that, I... I love you Tem"