Lloyd or Kai

So this is the start. Sorry if you get confused in this. Also I need to OCs for Zane and Cole and a couple others even with no crush. Check my last update for all I need.

Y/N pov.
I walked in the door to see Nya. "So glad you made it! The other are in the game room." I walked towards the room to hear them whispering. (Choice) listen or walk in. Skip next paragraph to walk in.

(Listen)
I didn't walk anymore as a heard Zane Cole and Jay talking about something. "So who is she gonna pick tonight? I'll bet 20 dollars for Kai." Cold said. "No way it will be Lloyd." Jay said. Wait netting in who someone will be with? It couldn't be Nya and I didn't know if anyone else but me was going to be here? I didn't notice but the door opened fully and I fell at there feet. "Hey y/n...what are you doing?" Jay asked helping me up. "Just coming to see you guys....." I said.

(Walk in)
No dint ease drop in them. I said. "Hey guys!" I said as I walked in. "Oh hey y/n.." Cole said. Weird he was holding something behind his back? "Hey what is-" I grabbed it out of his hand. "20 bucks?" I gave them a weird look before siting down.

I sighed forgetting as the other walked in. I had to say Kai and Lloyd were well to say the least hot. "Hey y/n" they said at the same time.  "Ok Kai goes first!" Nya said shoving the bowl in his face. "Ok.." He reached around. There was my name and he picked it up. Oh god. He grabbed my hand. I heard Lloyd saying under his breath as I was 'dragged' away. "What's up with Lloyd tonight?" I asked. Kai stopped his grip tightened on my wrist. "Why do you care about him so much?" I stopped to and looked at him. (Choice) answer or ask again

(Ask again)
"Why is he acting weird tonight Kai?" I asked again. "I don't know!" "Well you should know he is your teammate. " "fine he is jealous," Kai kinda yelled. "Of what!" "Of me cuz he thinks I'll steal you." I felt my heart skip a beat. He Knew of my crush! I never told anyone.

(Answer)
"He is one of my best friends of course I care about him!" I said. He sighed and looked at the ground. "I know." It all he said to me. The air went dead. "You care about him more then me." "I never said that Kai," " but you thinking it." It was true but Kai has been my friend since 2nd grade. " you like him." I freaked mentally when I heard him say that. "I never told anyone"

"7 minutes is up you guys." Jay said as he opened the door. We came out and tried to sit down. "Lloyd she has to choose."  Lloyd nodded as he took my hand. "You have to choose one of so we can just move in. I looked at the both. Did I even want to be with one of them? Maybe this wasn't the best idea. But it felt nice that 2 guys liked me.. (Choice) no or maybe

(No)
   "No way guys." I said as I dropped Lloyds hand. "We're suppose to be best friends not dating.." "But you like Lloyd!" Kai said, I sighed. "Not if it means this stupid choice" "look where sorry." "You think I care, I love you guys" I said hugging them.
                                              The End.
(Maybe)
"Guys..." Oh god, deciding between my best friend and crush. "We need this to end already." Lloyd said. "Ok.." (Choice) Lloyd or Kai

(Kai)
"Kai we have been through everything together." "I'm sorry Lloyd but we have to much history together and I don't want it to end." He nodded and let my hand go. "Thanks y/n!" Kai said kissing my check.

(Lloyd)
"Kai you already know Kai can't choose you." He nodded. I mean after all he knew I had the nit so small crush on Lloyd. Besides he was like my brother and I want him to stay like that. Lloyd then grabbed my hand and ran out the door. "Let's go out." He said winking has we hit in his dragon.

                                                The End
So most likely this will evolve with  more choices and stuff. Anyway I'm starting with Lloyd. And next is up to you guys. Also if you want your OC in my story co,meant below. I kinda have no real limit. Anyway school starts in 4 days! Ahhh. So I may update less because of work and commute. I know there are errors just ignore its 1:30 AM.
Bye my mini motion ninja 🦄