Holiday SMH

"Guys please don't make us play!" I said "come on y/n And Nya just once !" Kai said "ok fine but Cile hand over the camera!" "Fine!" "That goes for you to Jay!" They handed them over and we set in - circle
I went in the closet with n/n (Ninja name) we looked up after his head brushed against something. It was mistletoe.
Kai
"Well we have to." "I guess we have to" I sighed we both leaned in I felt Kais breath on my nose before his lips touched mine. This wasn't out first kiss because it went perfect or so I thought. We pulled away to the flash of a camera and it was Nya! "Aww my brothers first KISSS!" "Hey!" We all laughed.
Zane
We kissed no talking just kissed. Zane didn't really know what to do it I did. I wrapped his arms around my waist  and mine around his neck. "Who knew Zane could kiss!" We parted and turned out head to see they rest of the ninjago and Nya standing there. We both blushed that only made thing worse
Cole
I was against the wall arms around his neck and and his arms around my waist. "Thanks for my Christmas wish y/n" "and thanks for mine!" We kissed again only to have the door open and Lou standing there, the others smirking at us.
Jay
"Aww Jay it's fine!" "Really!" "Yeah just kiss me!" Jay was trying to get out of kissing me. Then he placed his  lips on mine I could tell he wasn't happy about the lips gloss. We parted and he he held my hand after a while we thought it was weird. "It's been 7 minutes?" We opens the door to quickly close it Wu was talking with them and he was mad!
Lloyd
We kissed perfect the parted we didn't say anything and kissed again for it to be ruined  by a came a click. We looked to see Kai. "Hey you never told me to give up my camera!
Sorry Lloyd's was short needed to finish me friend is over and she doesn't know about this so I don't want to answer any Q see bye I will update on my ref stuff done -MotionGurly