Friends-Kai

Your POV 

Reaching in I felt something like a comb, I pulled it out seeing a red comb. Kai held out his hand blushing. Jay pushed both of us in and the locked it, the closet was so small we were almost only 5 inches away from each other. I tried turning my head to give me more space. 

Kai's POV

What was I going to do she was so pretty. I had to hold myself back from kissing her right there. There was no other time we were alone together. Maybe it wouldn't be the most personal kiss but she would know how I felt. We stood there for what felt like forever. I had an idea I had a perfect chance to show.

"Kai what are you...." I leaned in our lips connecting I held her close still not telling if she liked it or not. She moved back, I didn't know what to say I had to just tell you.

"I like you y/n and I needed to tell you before someone else was able to swoon you." She was looking at me

"Kai.....I have a boyfriend...Cole."She said looking at me. My mine raced Cole got to her first. They never acted like a couple. I always flirted with her. 

Your POV

Cole and I have been together for six months now and we loved each other. Kai looked like he was going to cry I reached out and he pushed me away. Then the door opened and Kai flew out slamming the door behind him giving shoving Cole back. Cole lost his balance and fell flat down. 

Part 2

Your POV 

Reaching I pulled out a red comb then I knew who it was and he held at his hand while I was blushing like mad. Maybe my face was just hot.

We entered the closet and it was silent. I was starring in not knowing what to say to the guy of my dreams.

"Kai promise we will always be friends right?" I cocked my head to one side. Swelling hard. This wasn't a suspicious remark but I felt like it was. 

"Yeah why wouldn't we be friends?" He smiled sweetly. 

"Kai...I...like you. It's that simple."

Kai's POV

She said she liked me! I didn't want to break her heart but at the same time, I couldn't lie just to make her happy and then tell her I never liked her! she looked at me speechless I hadn't said a thing and worry was written all over her face. She twisted her hair. 

"I only want to be friends nothing more."I held my breath and saw the pain in her eyes after what I said I felt guilty. Then the door opened to see light. She walked out. 

Jay asked, "What happened in there?"

"She likes me but I want to be friends." They gave me blank looks

Loyld's POV

She had run out of the room all I could think of what would happen to their friendship would y/n hate Kai or would she become closed off. What would happen this could change things for the worst.

Cole's POV

This could change things and not in a good way. What if she can't work with Kai anymore?

Jay's POV

She never cried. Except when she gets really injured but otherwise, she was cool about this romance stuff.

Zane's POV

I really don't get what the big deal is about.