Kiss-Cole

Hey! so school is staring in 4 days! So many people can't update during school...but that's not me! I don't get much homework 2 assignments a week, one page of math and a week for reading! 

(Going into freshman year as I edit this I miss basically no homework. Can anyone relate)

Your POV

"Kai no!" I said. Turning back to my phone. 

 "Come on y/n have some fun for once!" Somehow Kai had convinced even Skylor to play now all he needed was Nya and I. (Skyler/Sky/Skylar-whatever you want to call her.)

 "Kai I have a boyfriend!" I said this was my last attempt. 

"So we won't tell!" Kai said almost pleading. 

"Not the point Kai!" Now I was getting very annoyed with him. 

"Uh...come on y/n once!" I said pulling my arm like he did as a little kid. 

"Fine once!" I got up with Nya.

Kai put me over his shoulder and put me into the closet. How was I not apart of this decision?! 

 Please don't get Cole!  I was thinking when someone was shoved in. 

Cole was so hot and made me blush. It was hard not to look at him. I only have a little thing for Cole. Totally innocent. I told myself. 

"Hey...can I do something crazy y/n?" Without thinking I responded 

"I love crazy!" I had no idea what I was saying. I just spoke. 

(Haha Frozen!-What the hell was I writing) . Cole pushed me against the wall and kissed my neck. Then moved to my lips. It was nice and gentle then it got rough.

 Nya POV

If she makes out with Cole then I will kill her.  Y/n was my best friend. But she knew I hadn't chosen between Cole and Jay. I wanted them both. But I knew I wanted Cole. (Sorry honey you'll be with Jay forever. But I need you for the plot)

"Ok times up!" Kai reached for the door. I pulled my phone out and started recording them. His hands were even in her jean pockets. 

"Hey stop making out with him!" They both stopped. 

"I think b/f/n would like to see this!" I held out the video for a second. Then I pressed send. 

 "Nya please why would you do this!" Cole held her back. Her powers started going a little crazy. (Nya doesn't have her powers yet)

 "This will teach you!" I said. All these years I had cleaned up her messes. 

Your POV

* phone rings* 

"Hey b/f/n.." I stuttered. Even Cole was listening. 

"Y/n how could you!" He yelled into the phone.

"Please, I'm sorry...! I started.

"Sorry doesn't cut! After all this time we're done" The phone line went dead. He hung up. I just looked at my hands. 

"Y/n will you be my girlfriend?!"Cole said right after. You looked from Nya to everyone else. I nodded and he even picked me up. I laughed. 

"I'm still your friend Nya," I said. I didn't see her face but I was taken away by Cole.