"Huh? Ano sabi mo?" Halatang skeptikal pa ito sa sinagot ko.

"Nothing. Heto ice cream mo." I handed her a bowl full of chocolate ice cream.

She takes a scoop from it and ate it feverishly."What if, I asked you a date. Is it okay with you?" Out of nowhere kong sagot. Actually, I am planning this all along. I want to take her on dates just like the old times. Maybe she'll remember the second time around and she'll love me the same way like before.

She was stunned for a second.

Marahan niyang pinunasan ang labi niya saka siya sinagot, "So, you are asking me for a date?"

"Well, yes. Can I?" Direcho kong sagot.

Kinakabahan ako sa maaari niyang isagot. There is this possibility na tumanggi siya right? Dahil sino ba naman ako sa buhay niya? Isang di hamak na kunwaring boyfriend lang.

"Is this part of being in a fake relationship?" I was taken back by her question.

"No. It isn't."

"Then why?" She is holding the spoon mid air.

"Because I want to know you even more. I don't find anything wrong with that." Silly answer. I lied. I want us to be lovers just like before.

"Okay. Sure. When is that and where would you bring me?"
She
replied casually, and looking at me she took a spoonful of ice cream and ate it.

"Nalulusaw na yung ice cream ko." Pagpapatuloy neto. I know she can feel the tense going on between us.

Oo. Nalulusaw nga. Parang ako nalulusaw na ngayon sa kinakatayuan ko.

A smile flinched in his face.
"This weekend. I will fetch you exactly 10 am and I'll bring you to somewhere nice place."

Hanggang ngayon dama ko pa din ang sayang dulot ng pagpayag niya na makadate ako. I need to plan everything para naman matuwa siya at mapasaya ko.

I will win you back no matter how hard it is. This time, I'll make sure that we will be together until the end of time.

Picking up my phone from the table. I called Jayson immediately. "Bro. I need your help." Kabado kong pananalita. Biglang tumawa si Jayson sa kabilang linya, "Bro, hello muna ha. Ano kailangan mo? At bakit mukhang natataranta ka diyan?"

"It's about Rian. I need your help."

"What about Rian?"

"Can you help me set a date tomorrow? Hindi ko kasi alam kung paano."

Mas lalu pang tumawa si Jayson sa kabilang linya na siyang kinainis ko, "I'm fucking serious here."

"Okay, bro. Chillax. Magjugde ka muna."

"What the fuck." Inis kong sagot. I am already cursing under my breath. This is not the right time for jokes.

"Just kidding. Seriously hindi mo alam? Parang hindi kayo nagdadate dati ha?"

"Magtatanong ba ako kung alam ko? Oo. Nagdadate kami dati kaso dati pa yon. Its been years. Marami na ang nagbago and you know I never dated girls since then so I haven't had new ideas about dates."

"Just do the old times the way you dated her before. I am pretty sure she'll like it and based on your descriptions about her, she is still the same old Rian."

"Sigurado ka? Baka naman hindi na niya magustuhan?" Pag aalanganin kong sagot.

"Oo. Bro. Siguradong sigurado ako. And if ever naman na hindi, at least you tried and do your best to make her happy. You would lose nothing but you'll gain something."

"San ba puwedeng magdate? May suggestions ka ba?"

Biglang tumawa na naman si Jayson sa kabilang linya. "Hindi ko alam kung may utak ka o sadyang taga bundok? What's the use of internet bro?"

"Alam ko naman bro, but I need suggestions. I want to do the best this time. Hindi naman lahat ng nasa internet 100% accurate right?" Inis kong sagot.

"Sige na. Pasalamat ka mahal kong kaibigan at tutulungan kita. I will reserve a place in a restaurant for both of you. But you need to promise me one thing."

"Ano?" Kabado kong tanong.

"Love her and never give up on her."

"Alam ko yan. That's what I am planning to do right now and until the last day of my life." Sumilay ang ngiti sa aking mga labi pagkasabi ko noon.

"Yuck. Corni mo bro. Pero seryoso, do it or else kaming mga kaibigan mo gugulpi sayo." Pagbabanta neto.

"I love you so much Heather." She immediately kissed me on my lips. I reached for her hand and entertwined it in my hand. Holding it more firmly I said.

"I love you too so much my Rian. I will never let go of this hand." Itinaas ko ang kamay niya and kissed it.

Leaning into me she asked, "How much do you love me?"

"More than I could imagine. Hindi ko man masukat kung gano na ito kataas pero sinsiguro ko na, it will never fall backwards but it will grow even more." She immediately smiled and hugged me after hearing those words. I will always longed to be with you no matter what, my girl.

"Ikaw, how much do you love me?" I asked the same question with her.

"Count the starts in the sky and through that you'll know how much I love you."

Taking her picture from my drawer, and stared at it for a while.

I am just starting my plans. Nothing can stop me from doing this. Remember this Rian, "Memories may wither but feelings never demise by distance and time, it only grows."

Someone's POV

"How's the plan going?"

"No complete progress yet."

"Update me if there is any progress going on."

"I will make sure that you will be trapped in your own game."