four

"Can you just leave me alone?"

iv: pique

。+♡⋆*ೃ:.✧

Jin let out a heavy sigh as he fidgeted in his seat, not being able to find a position comfortable enough for his liking. Just fifteen minutes of pure silence within the vehicle had passed, and the blonde's appearance was already growing pallid and frail.

But if they were being honest, everyone's appearance had grown quite pale and sallow. Everyone had grown immensely quiet and uncomfortable, besides Taehyung, who didn't even seemed phased much at all by the disastrous events taking place in their city. But everyone else, even if they refused to admit it, were completely scared out of their wits.

Jimin sat with his hands between his thighs and his nervous eyes focused out the window. Still worrying about his friend; he felt himself grow nauseous at the though of Junsoo being dead, or being dead and alive at the same time, or just being in such a horrible state of health that he wasn't himself anymore. He feared he wasn't to ever see him ever again. He feared he wasn't to see the person who was with him since the very beginning and helped him out of everything ever again. 

Namjoon drove in silence, constantly looking back to check on Jin — who had his head leant back and had a faint expression representing pain on his face. And Namjoon was only worried for him; not himself, not even his parents, but Jin. Because he saw what a simple scratch mark could have done to someone, and he didn't want to see someone he loved as much as Jin go through that. He didn't want to see Jin become one of those monsters, but there was nothing they could have done but sat and waited.

Jungkook sat closest to the front, fingers slightly shaking while he nervously chewed on his lip. He only thought of his parents, as messed up as it seemed. Considering his father was an abusive alcoholic who had no heart whatsoever, and his mother was just a gentle soul who let everything happen — even though that was the case, Jungkook hoped they were okay. Because he basically had nobody else in his life, and he didn't want to be alone in such a state of panic.

Taehyung merely glanced out the window, continuously pursing his lips over and over, as if he was bored, and examined the empty streets before them. He cocked his head to the side and wondered what it would have been like if he had claws for hands, and then quickly decided it would have been quite handy. He didn't seem to worry or think about anyone. He really didn't have anyone, but didn't seem sad about it at all. It was like he preferred being alone, or maybe he was independent enough to not crave others' attention. As he didn't seem to be scared of the situation, probably because he was as crazy as they came, and viewed the whole thing as another funhouse for him to explore.

But as for Yoongi, that was a completely different story. He sat with a glum facial expression and stared out the window, repeatedly glancing back to his fingers while they fiddled with the zipper of his coat. Despite coming off as just annoyed with everything, and like he didn't care about anyone or anything, it was pretty much the complete opposite in his brain. He was scared, fearful, uneasy — but refused to show it and break his bored and casual facade. He wondered if his family was okay, and if the outbreak had reached Daegu — despite how awfully they had treated him. He wondered if anyone he had crossed paths with on the street or on the bus was okay. He wondered if the whole world was experiencing the same thing, or if the military, or any help at all, was to come. He wondered about a lot of things that made him want to puke his guts out, but all he did was roll his eyes and sigh, showing he was only tired and not terrified.