Chapter Eight

Mystery POV

My robe drags along the floor as I pace back and forth, feeling a sense of knowing.

A smrik pulled at my lips hidden beneath the skull atop my head.

"Though not my original plan..." I laugh, hearing the sound travel through the air like electricity, "This works just as well."

My eyes narrow as my laugh fades off, the smirk not moving from its claimed space.

"With this, I am one step closer to getting my revenge."

Chapter Eight- The Dark Of The Night

A small chuckle rises from deep inside me before I finally decide on it.

"All guard to my chamber now!" I bellow, knowing that my voice will carry through all the tunnels.

In a matter of seconds all of them are rushing through the door, lining up along the two longer walls.

Each had a spear standing upright in their hand, with the visor-helmets resting over their eyes, as a barrier to an enderman's stare.

"All of you need to know what's to come, and each and every one of you will be expected to follow my orders exactly." I start, seeing them all standing still, ready for any order I decide to bark at them.

It was just as I hoped.

Enough people believed I was right to make the army I need to take down the one who had the biggest hand in destroying the world.

It was perfect, and once The Order of the Stone was out of the way, I would be free to with the world what I wish.

"We are expecting guests soon, all according to plan. And you all will do your best to stay out of their sight." I starts, marching back and forth through the room, seeing a few confused looks.

"Once I say so, we start to break apart their group, one by one thru are taken out, until all that's left is Petra. No one is to kill her but me, if you break this rule, you yourself will pay the price." I warn, making one shiver.

They are right to be afraid in my presence.

My boots hit the ground almost silently.

"In the dark of the night we will attack when the no light enter the tunnels, when fear and terror overtakes them, we will have the super hand." I growl, making some of the guard look up in anticipation.

Slowly they start tapping their spears.

"In the dark of the night terror will cease them!" They shout.

Another, more wider smirk, plays across my lips.

"Once they are separated and chilled to the bone they will all die!"

The sound of their spears hitting the ground gets louder until it drowns out the sound of almost everything else.

"In the dark of the night their lives will end!" The recite.

I stop in the middle of the room, using my own beams to lift my feet up off the ground.

"Then, once dawn is just around the corner, the night still overhanging the one to blame, we will strike!" I exclaim, holding my arms out.

"In the dark of the night Petra will be gone!" The cheer.

A laugh fills the air and I recognize it as my own as it bounces around back to me.

"Nothing can stop us now!"

....

Filler chapter! Yay!!!! When you literally want to drag the story out slightly longer, fill it in with random big bad speaches! That's my motto! No it isn't. Anyway hope you enjoyed and I'll be trying to update again soon. Unluckily for me school starts up again soon, which means slow updates. Knowing me I'll update anyway even with boatloads of homework. Bye all!

-Fox