Solo Mission

"Im going out Danielle.....time to check up on our two lovebirds in Australia"

"Cant I come with you Michelle?"

"Sorry but you don't have the camouflage.....I wont be long"

And in a flash she was.

I pottered around the house.....eating a little bit here.....drinking a fine glass of chianti but the main problem was evident.

I was horny.

Normally Michelle would be here and the two of us would indulge in a non stop multiple houred.....multiple orgasmic experience....wearing each other out.....eating and drinking from each other.....but not tonight.

I walked into the bedroom....time for something different.

I put on some sexy seductive music.

I dimmed the lights.

I pulled out our favourite toys.....vibrator....dildo....anal probe...

I began to slowly removed my clothing.

I laid down on the bed....fully exposed....I caressed my breasts....my nipples like bullets.....then I moved a single digit down and along my body.....goose bumps formed on my skin.....i opened my legs and  began to run circles.....closer and closer......and closer.....and then wasting no time at all I plunged three fingers inside of me.

I was wet......no change there then.

I was getting excited.

My body temperature was on the rise.

My heart beat was anxious.

I took my fingers out and licked them clean.....damn I tasted good....I put the vibe on my clit.....the sensations were utterly mind blowing and I could feel my thighs quiver in anticipation.

I took the dildo in my other hand and thrust it inside of me.....the combination of the vibrator and the fleshy one was driving me closer to the first of many earthquakes this evening.

I left the dildo embedded in my pussy and turned on my side.

There was a wet stain on the bed and I scooped a handful of my precious fluid up and smeared my ass with it......the final piece of the puzzle.....I grabbed the anal probe which Michelle had 'borrowed' from a Doctor friend and thrust it into my ass......my body quivered but I held the moment.

The orgasm penetrated my nerves.

I was in dreamland.....peaceful bliss.

A memory of my time as human.......I thought of Michelle.....Nothing compares to U.....my sweet release.

I came and the room shook.....I wonder if that was felt all the way to the Southern Hemisphere?

I licked the dildo clean and removed the probe from my ass.....from the toy treasure I removed a ball gag and attached nipple clamps.

Round two.....time for some sweet........exquisite....torture.