Three who Rule

"No sign of her then?"

"I waited for the full half hour like you said but nothing....did you expect this Michelle?"

"Not exactly.....Therese has been a good girl....something unusual is going on"

"Any thoughts on that?"

"Well I know that Therese was meeting with Cindy this afternoon and that there talk went on all afternoon"

"All afternoon.....what could they have been talking about?"

"I don't know but when I left to go home I know she was still in there....and that was after 4.30pm"

"Unusual....so you think there is nothing to worry about?"

"For now.....I will be seeing Cindy tomorrow....If my meeting lasts as long then we know"

"What should I do in the meantime Michelle?"

"Well Therese will be none the wiser....she will assume that you have been brainwashed like the rest of them...just go back home and then await further information".

"What goes with the great plan?"

"Well Christina and Aster have been banished and so Therese is just left....her power is about to be taken from her"

"What do you plan to do?"

"The White Light HQ has located the nerve centre of our enemies....as we speak many of their settlements are being destroyed....soon there will be hardly any left and all the possible reinforcements that Therese can call on will be lost"

"That's good news.....and then we can take control"

"Yes.....the white light witches will rule this world and no one can stop us.....once all the black light are destroyed then the humans will quickly follow"