Defeat

"What happened Aster?"

"I don't know Christina"

I watched as our leader disappeared.....had that disgusting creature destroyed her?

"All is lost my love"

"Hold my hand.....we must be strong"

The black light witches formed a tight circle around us....I saw Gemma......Danielle and then I saw Michelle.

"Hello girls......your leader has gone all chicken.....its over for you"

The circle was tightened until we had no means of escape.....Gemma reached out to me and touched my robes....they began to shimmer and lost their cohesion....I felt the life draining from me......I looked across to see the same happening to Aster as Danielle did the same.......was this the end?

*

I woke up next to Aster.....we were no longer wearing the robes of our white light brethren and instead wore the robes of a black light.

"Your punishment has been exacted"

"What have you done"

"You are no longer white light.....as our prisoners it is the only way that we can keep control of you"

"Control.....how?"

"You have no powers"

She was right.....we were powerless.

"So what happens now?"

"Our scientists are working to create a portal.....to find your beloved leader.....once she is located and destroyed then we will destroy this world"

"But not now.......you cant do anything until Therese is found"

"You are right.....but her power wont be enough to do anything should she return....if I was Therese then I would accept the inevitable"

"But your not Therese......she will be back and she will win"

"Unfortunately I cannot control your minds because a part of it is contained within her own.....so taking away your powers will have to do"

I turned to Aster and we held hands.

"Be strong my love......together we have faith"

Aster smiled at me......this battle was far from concluded.