The truth shall absolve

Time has no meaning when you work within the confines of the temporal accord yet it always felt like a bit of a drag.

Every now and then I loved to go to the library and look through some of the classics.....today I was in the television archive.

"Lets see what we have here"

Early twenty first century......I found a programme listed under nostalgia.....it was called "Big Brother".

"This looks interesting.....lets see what it is all about"

I was just about to click play on the antiquated player when the recall button began to flash......this could mean only one thing....Xanthia had a report to make.

I hurried over to the booth.....set the timescape to match the frequency of the original transmission and waited.

*

"You want proof that everything I am telling you is the truth"

Time was suspended.....frozen....the two of us remained exactly where we are but moved further and further into the future.

Therese arose from her chair at the arrival of another person.

"Who is this?"

Marissa turned around to address Therese.

"I am Marissa......leader of the Supreme Council for Temporal Investigations"

"Temporal.......then you are from the future?"

"Yes I am"

"Im confused about everything.....Cindy claims to know a lot about me.....this makes no sense to me"

"I will put the information into your head Therese and then you will understand"

I watched as Marissa moved over to her and put a hand on her head.

"Contact has been made"

Therese looked up in bewilderment.

"So its all true......but I still don't understand"

"Cindy Thompson is the earth body that Xanthia is occupying.....we know that you have crossed over from another earth....the reason that are here is because in terms of temporal mechanics.....this is illegal and has created a breach between the realities"

"And what exactly does that mean?"

"If you don't go back.....then both worlds will be destroyed....and"

"Yes?"

"This conversation will never have taken place.....the future will be irrevocably changed"

Therese sank back into the chair.

"I cant go back.....it will result in my death"

Marissa turned to me.

"We need to know why that is......only then can we help repair the breach and save the existence of both realities".

"Link minds with Marissa again"

I watched the two of them do just that......Marissa turned to me.

"I have the information.....link with me"

I linked with Marissa and received the information.

"So you're a witch?"

"Yes and in my reality I am the leader of the good witches but my enemies almost destroyed us all".

I wondered how things could be changed when Marissa intervened.

"As the situation currently stands due to the breach.....this reality and the former are in a state of imbalance.....a bit like when we talked earlier.....frozen is maybe a better word"

"And the solution?"

"You must return through the breach into your own reality.....but take the witches from this reality through with you"

"Easier said than done.....the witches on this side think that I am their natural enemy"

I turned to Marissa.

"Leave that to me......I will speak with Michelle"

The hard work starts here.