Judgement

The three of us were stood in a makeshift trial room.

"Judgement......the black light witches reign is over.....these three will become one with us.....but the process of change will not happen easily......and this is what will happen"

I turned to my two fellow friends who turned back with a bewildered look on their faces......had our plan been discovered.....what was going to happen.

"Acceptance into the white light is not something I would expect to be taken lightly and so there is deception here......we have agreed to observe......all of us will resume our normal everyday lives and leave behind the politics of our religion and faith.....now that the battle is over then the need for vigilance is not needed"

I watched in awe as Michelle Delaney incanted a spell which was very similar to the one which I had used to escape her in my own universe.

"We are all now mortal"

It was true.....somehow she had removed all our powers and given all of us a permanent corporeal form......weak humanoids with jobs to do.....and a mortal life......but as the outsider I retained the memories of my white light existence and also discovered that I retained the power albeit for good....but how could I use it.

I turned to Michelle.

"What happens now?"

"Isnt it obvious?"

"Not really.....explain"

"We are mortals......we have no power"

So there it was......I was a school teacher.

"Just one last thing Therese"

"Whats that?"

"I still have my power.....I will be watching all of you......the first signs of deception.....the first signs of a return to your former realities and I will destroy you all"

"Not exactly in the spirit of the game is it Michelle"

"I know all about your white light games.....I know that some of you maintain a residual imprint in your bodies....I also know that it can be reanimated.....but there is nothing any of your can do"

That's what you think.

"Did you say something Therese?"

"No"

"Ok....I hope we can be friends in our mortal forms"

And then something unusual happened.....I watched as the skies began to darken and the walls disintegrated......and then I was standing inside a classroom in front of a group of students.