a celebration

Today, is Fifth Harmony's release of Work From Home. They've all been so excited and seeing Ally jump around like a jumping bean makes you so happy. Today, is also the day you're all in London. They decided, with the confirmation of their management, that it would be best for you to just move in with them and sort of be the Sixth Harmony.

You do sing from time to time, but it's never for them. You've never sang for them before, and you're scared to do so because they're literally the biggest girl group in the world. For singing. That absolutely terrifies you, because they're known for singing and what if they don't like your voice? There's just too much 'what if's' that you decide you just don't want to chance it.

"Y/n Y/n!" Camila clamps onto you.

"Yes Koala?" a nickname you gave her ever since she first saw you, when she jumped on you like a koala.

"Work From Home's releasing in two hours Y/n! Aren't you excited!?" Camila squeals.

"I'm very excited to see everyone happy, Camila." you smile.

"That's good, because everyone is really happy, especially our fans in two hours." she exclaims giddily.

"Okay, why don't we go get you something to calm you down, yeah?" you walk into kitchen, Camila still on you.

"Hey Allycat." Camila smiles and waves.

"Hi baby." you kiss her cheek and walk to the counter.

"Why is Camila attached to you?" Ally raises an eyebrow before chuckling.

"She got excited about Work From Home." you pull two bananas and peel Camila off of you. You hand her the bananas and point at the seat across from Ally. She nods and sits down, eating her banana happily. You slide into the seat next to Ally. She lays her head on your shoulder, giving you the chance to rest your cheek on hers.

"You wanna help me get ready?" Ally asks.

"Sure, c'mon, let's go sunshine." both of you get up. "Camila, after you're done with your bananas, go up to Dinah's room and help her get ready, then you do the same, got it?"

"Yes mom." Camila rolls her eyes.

"Alright, bye child." both you and Ally smile and skip away.

"Moms!" someone, probably Dinah, screams. Both of you stop skipping and groan.

"What Dinah?" you walk into her room. Normani lays on the bed with Dinah standing in her bathroom doorway, just her head peaking out.

"Normani doesn't want to get up and get me my towel, which is right by her feet!" Dinah exclaims, pointing to the towel at the edge of the bed.

"Really Normani?" you roll your eyes sighing, as you walk over and grab the towel, handing it to Dinah.

"Thanks Mom." Dinah smiles.

"Yeah no problem. Normani get off your lazy ass and go get ready, let's go." you smacked her leg.

"Ow!" she winced. You chuckled and walked out and into Ally's room.

She stood in her red and black pencil skirt and matching crop top. She was tying her hair back into pigtails after she got her makeup done.

"Damn mami." you smirked, wrapping an arm around her waist, pulling her close. She blushes and continues to fix her hair. "You lookin' hella fine today." you kiss her neck.

"Baby, not now I just got everything done!" she whines, dragging her words out.

"Fine." you groan and plop down on the bed.

/// time lapse \\\

"3! 2! 1!" and boom, Fifth Harmony's new single Work From Home just dropped worldwide. Ally smiles and looks at me. I smile back.

Everyone cheers. They were doing a bus tour around London on a doubledecker bus, greeting fans as they come on and off.

The bus blasted their new single as they drove through the towns of the United Kingdom.

It was all just a big celebration, and Work From Home reached #1 on just about every chart.

///

guys I'm so sorry its so short but i really wanted to update this because i know a lot of you love it, so this is dedicated to all of you :) 

oh and go follow squeezeharmony and read her books!