stay

The girls allowed you to stay on the tour bus that night you took Ally out. You woke up with her in your arms. 

"Good morning, princess." you kissed her forehead, recognizing she was up. 

"Good morning, love. We have another concert today." she smiles excitedly. 

"That's great, do I get in free tonight?" you smirked. She giggled and slapped your arm. 

"Fine, but you have to stay with us the whole day." she raised her brow. 

"I can do that. Luckily I have extra clothes in my car." you sighed. 

"Just burrow clothes from Lauren, I know that's how you dress and y'all are basically the same person in two different bodies so." she giggles. You chuckled. 

"C'mon, let's go make breakfast before Dinah burns the bus down." you tapped her bottom and started to get out. She rolled her eyes and pushed you lightly. You chuckled and got out, helping her down. 

"Thank you, my night and shining armor." she kissed your cheek and skipped happily to the front of the bus, you laughing behind her. 

"Y/N! Yay! Are you staying here with us?!" Dinah exclaimed, jumping on your back. 

"Here to stay Dinah Jane." you gripped her thighs to keep her from falling. 

"Yes! Now we can watch scary movies!" Dinah said excitedly. You laughed. 

"Yes we can. We can watch whatever you like, Dinah. But later, I'm about to cook so get off." you dropped Dinah, making her land ass first on the floor. 

"Owwie! Lauren! Y/N hurt me!" Dinah complained to Lauren, who didn't look up from her phone. You laughed and walked off to the nearby kitchen. Ally stood at the stove, watching the pancakes cook. You wrapped your arms around her waist, pulling her close and kissing her dirty blonde locks. 

"Y/N gosh darnit! You scared me!" Ally exclaimed, jumping in your arms.

"I'm sorry princesa, I didn't mean to." you kissed her temple in a way to ease her. 

"It's okay." she smiled cheekily and flipped the pancakes like a pro. 

"Damn Als, you're a hell of a cook." you complimented.

"I'm a baker not a cooker." she said. 

"Sweetie, I think it's a chef, not a cooker." you chuckled. 

"You know what I mean." she scoffed and finished the pancakes.

"Thank you for cooking, lovely." you quickly stole a kiss from her and took a plate, sitting down.

"Ew, Y/N! Morning breath!" she giggled, making you smile with a shrug. 

"You love me." 

"Yes, I do." she sat next to you in the booth, across from Lauren and a joining Normani. 

"Good morning sunshine." you teased, making both Lauren and Ally laugh. 

"Good morning asshole." Normani grumpily said. 

"Looks like someone pissed in their cereal." you muttered. 

"What?" Lauren laughed. 

"Anyway, we have sound check at four, but until then we're free! So why don't we go out and do something?" Ally turned to you. 

"Sure, wherever you want baby." you smiled loving at the girl next to you. 

"Waffle House it is!" Ally exclaimed happily, clapping her hands. You laughed.