a second date

Information before the chapter

it's been a year since you saw Ally, and they're finally back in your hometown. You and Ally have been talking in between that year, calling and texting non stop.

"Hello?" you pick up your phone to stop the annoying ring tone. You really need to change it.

"Y/n! Hi!" you hear a slight squeal on the other end of the phone. You immediately recognize the voice as Ally Brooke.

"Ally! Oh my gosh, I miss you!" you scream. You hear her angelic laugh.

"Would you like to go on a second date?" she asks, calming down the conversation.

"Of course! Where and when?" you ask, getting excited.

"Same place as last year, and 6:30." Ally answers.

"Okay, great. I can't wait to see you!" you exclaim.

"I don't think you have as much excitement as me." she shoots back.

"Ooh, smooth Allyson." you say. She giggles.

"I have to go, Will is calling everyone to the stage." she says.

"Tell him to back off of my woman if he does anything." you say angrily. You can practically hear her smile.

"Of course, I'm yours and yours only. I have to go. Bye, sweetie." she says. You smile.

"Bye, baby." you hang up, a smile growing on your face.

/// TIME LAPSE ///

It's finally 6! You have been anxiously waiting for the time to arrive. You jump up from the couch and head out to your car.

You turn on the radio and Worth It is playing. You smile as the time nears.

You finally reach the ice cream polar you took Ally to a year ago, and can't believe it was actually a year!

You get out of the car and walk up to it. At the entrance, Ally stands there in a sweater and scarf, wrapped up. She spots you and runs up to you, pulling something from her back.

A bouquet of red and white roses appear in her hand. You embrace her once she reaches you.

After a few minutes, she pulls away.

She smiles cheekily and hands the bouquet to you.

"Babe, what is this?" you smile down at the smaller girl.

"It's a bouquet, for you." she smiles and rocks on her heels.

"But, you didn't have to get me this." you whine.

"Yes, I did. I missed you a lot, and I wanted to get you something." she keeps that gorgeous smile on.

"You know what?" you ask.

"What?" she tilts her head a bit.

"You are the smile on my face, and it isn't going anywhere with you around. I'm so lucky to know you and to have you around and in my life. I love you, so much." she blushes a light pink. You smile and kiss her forehead.

"Shall we go inside?" you ask. She nods with a smile.

"We shall." She giggles. You grab her hand and walk in, holding the door open.

You let to door go and walk in behind her.

You both get what you got the last time you came here.

"So, what have you been up to since last year?" you ask, making her giggle. You smile.

"Just touring and recording. Nothing much." she shrugs. You nod.

"Well, that sounds fun." you smile, taking a bite of you ice cream. She chuckles and nods.

"What about you and your interesting life?" she questions, taking a bite of her own ice cream.

"My interesting life revolved around you. I missed you every day of my life, until today." you shrug, acting as if it's not a big deal. Her cheeks darken.

"Well aren't you a cutie." she smirks. You laugh.

She reaches over with her spoon, trying to get to your ice cream. You furrow your eyebrows and swat her hand away.

"Nu-uh, you have your own!" you exclaim. She pouts.

"Fine." she frowns. She reaches her spoon out again and takes a bite of your ice cream, acting like she's sneaky. She quickly puts the spoon in her mouth and smiles, throwing her hands up.

"Ha ha! Successful!" she exclaims. You laugh.

"Not successful, I was watching your hand the whole time. You aren't sneaky, babe. I let you have a bite because I'm nice." you explain. She frowns.

"Ugh." she groans. She takes her phone out so you take another bite of your ice cream.

"How much do you love me?" she asks, holding her phone up, you know you're being recorded.

"I can't explain how much I love you." you answer, looking into the camera. You wink and she puts it down, blushing.

"Saved!" she says. You laugh.

"Yeah, whatever."

Your little date had to come to an end because Will was calling her back to the hotel. You can understand why, you were walking around the park at 11 at night. You found a bench and stayed there for a bit, laughing and talking and catching up.

It was a nice night.

You walk into my apartment, sighing.

How did you get so lucky?

~~~

heeeyy