a concert

INFORMATION;

THIS IS YOUR THIRD TIME GOING TO A FIFTH HARMONY CONCERT. 

"Y/n! Y/n!" you hear behind you. You turn around to see one of your old friends, one of your best friends, Nikki. 

"Hi Nikki!" the two of you embrace each other, after all, you haven't seen each other in three months ever since you two went on a cruise together. 

"You going to the Fifth Harmony concert tonight?" she asks. You smile. 

"Yes of course." 

"Yes! They're my idols! I love them so much! Eep! I'm so excited!" you laugh at the excitement that never left your best friend. 

"Same, do you have a meet and greet?" 

"Well duh." she rolls her eyes, acting annoyed at the fact that her best friend wouldn't know she'd get meet and greet tickets to meet her idols. 

"Great, I'll see you then, then." the two of you giggle. 

"Yes, for sure. Okay, I have to get some shopping done, see you later though, right?" Nikki looks at her watch and back up at you.

"Yeah, no worries. See you!" the two of you hug one last time before you split and go on your merry way. 

/// TIME LAPSE \\\

Walking into Fifth Harmony's dressing room can be too much sometimes. With Camila always screaming at Dinah and Dinah always screaming at Camila. Don't forget Normani's constant teasing towards Ally about your relationship. 

"Hi Ally baby." you wrap your arms around Ally's waist to protect her from Normani's taunting. 

"You scared me!" she whines, pushing you away. You and Normani share a laugh. 

"I'm sorry love, I didn't mean to." you kiss her forehead gently. She smiles and sighs. 

"It's fine." 

"Alright, lovebirds, I'll leave you two seeing as I don't want to third wheel. Just don't have sex in here. No lowkey sex in here either." Normani eyes you. You laugh and shake my head. 

She walks away, leaving Ally in your hands. 

"Well, she didn't say we could have sex in the bathroom," you smirk at Ally. She blushes furiously and shoves you, causing you to laugh. "I'm just joking, I'm just joking. I'd wait until your ready, I'd never force you to do anything you don't want to." 

Ally smiles lovingly at you. "You're the best." she embraces you in the Ally hug you could never get tired of. 

"You're my world." you lean backward so the two of you fall on the couch right next to you. 

"Let's sleep, we have three hours 'til the show starts." Ally nuzzles her head into the crook of your neck, making you love her that much more. 

"Sounds good." you sigh. 

/// TIME LAPSE \\\

You stand on the side, aka out of the way, of the screen where the girls do their meet and greet. You didn't even notice it was Nikki's turn until she ran up to you and wrapped you in her embrace. 

"I don't think you should be hugging me!" you exclaim, gesturing to the girls. 

"Oh right." Nikki giggles and excitedly walks over to the ladies of Fifth Harmony. 

Once the meet and greet finished, you went with Fifth Harmony to gather their things in their dressing room. 

"Als, you wanna go eat ice cream?" you wiggle your eyebrows. 

"Oh yes!" Ally cries, intertwining her hand with yours.

"Well, let's go." the two of you walk out.

 Hands swinging.