character Overview

Ladies and Gentlemen!

If you have read my other stories, you will have come to realize that all my characters all have their own demons.

I don't write perfect stories because I don't know of a perfect world. My first but was cute but it was twisted as well. So was the second, please dont expect any less for Evan.

Shantel - there is no excuse for that she did but Shantel was young and looking for love and acceptance. The only love she ever had was her sister who she lost, she has been emotionally unstable and vulnerable from the beginning. I don't know how many of us can make it through watching the only person you love have their brains blown  out in your face as a child. She herself is lost and feels alone in the world which is why she was acting out with Bryce in the beginning. As a teenager have you ever had your life all figured out and done all the right things? Please don't throw stones if you live in a glass house. I made alot of mistakes in my teen years and before 21, doesn't mean I would never want a second chance in life. I know so many young misguided females who are lost in  life and trying to find  their way. Some do and some dont. Shantel moved on and is working on herself. Who knows what life has in store for her. I wish the best for her.

Evan- has the weight of the world on his shoulders and is still battling his own demons, those I have yet to reveal. He loves no one but Shantel if that hasn't been obvious from the beginning. Will they be together, I have no clue. He doesn't love Cara and five years later he still doesn't. He will have to explain why. I hope he gets it together and figure out what he wants out of life.

Cara - there was never any main focus on her from the beginning for a reason. I am just now really shinning a light on her which means you will see her for who she is all her good and bad qualities like I did Shantel, Quinn and Rae. Cara has her demons too much like Shantel and Evan. No one forced her to marry Evan much like no one forced Shantel to fall for him as well. They both made their beds, so they have to lay in it. She is crazy in love with Evan, no one knows why? No one knows if she truly loves him. We all are going just off one or two chapters but nothing of substance. I hope she loves him and they can work it out but she is and has always been in a one sides relationship. It's 5 years later after getting the man of her dreams and she is miserable. Let's see what she will do. I hope she figures out what is really worth it at this point.

Now who will end up with who?

Only time will tell.🤷🏼‍♀️

If you are a Cara fan, then great!👏🏻

If you hate Evan, that's awesome too, he is an ass. That's just who he is and had been for book 1. 💅🏼

If you hate Shantel, great. 👌🏻

You will hate some and will love some. That's up to your own analysis.

But I love all of my characters because I understand no one lives in a perfect world.

P.s. Also, I hate double standards.

How are your wanting Evan back with Cara when he cheats on her all day long, has not an ounce of respect for her and doesn't even care for her but doesn't believe Shantel deserve a second chance in life when she admitted to her wrongs and went to work on herself to be a better person?

I'm so lost but to each is his own.

Thanks.

I will update Cara's POV tomorrow.

Please be ready to be mad if you are Cara fan, because there are no angels in my stories except the ones in heaven!🤤😪 🤐🤐

🙏🏼
Yours truly!