Chapter 4 - Santa is Coming

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!

Fyi: their location @ Rae and Bryce's house in South Carolina.

Rae and Bryce main house is in NY, so is Evan and Cara's penthouse. Cara's mom lives in South Carolina, as well as Elena, their grand father and Quinn brothers and parents.

Ethan and Quinn lives in South Carolina as well full time.

Now lets continue.

_________________
Preston's P.O.V.
_________________

I look down at Syon as she comes and sit next to me cuddling into my side. I pull her into my lap.

"You still up baby girl? Aren't you tired?" Chase asks her.

"No uncle Chase, I don't get tired." Syon answers.

"Sure!" I say as if agreeing with her.

"You want me to take her upstairs to crash with Lynn and Lee?" Bryce asks.

"No, uncle Bryce, I cant stay here.I have to get home to open my gifts in the morning." She turns in my lap to look at me. "Daddy why didn't you tell me I was going to a sleep party so I could send santa the address to drop my gifts on the roof here?" She huffs crossing her arms.

The guys all smile at her. Well it was only Bryce, chase and Cairo, since everyone else left.

"Where is Elorah?" She asks looking confused.

"Remember she left her with her mommy and daddy?" I try to jog her memory. But she still looks confused. Maybe she was too preoccupied with the other kids when she said bye.

"Her daddy took her home?" She turns her head to the side looking at me curiously. Something she does when she thinks I'm lying. "I didnt see him."

"Yeah you did. You don't remember uncle Bryce's brother, Ethan?" She shakes her head no.

Well I guess thats understandable since I only brought her around maybe 3 times and Ethan was only around once. But she's used to Chase and Cairo from their visits and Bryce since whenever I visit with Quinn brother's, she always ended up with Raelynn and her kids.

"We're going home baby doll but I'm going to visit a friend with your uncles first and when I get back, we can go ok?" I watch as she pokes her lip out not too satisfied with my answer.

"Preston, do you want me to go let Rae tuck her in with the girls, since she's going to get them all ready for bed now?" Bryce asks.

"Thanks man. I really appreciate it." Syon hangs her head.

"Baby doll dont cry." I sit her on my lap. "I thought you said you'd be a big girl if I brought you with me?" I ask her wiping her little tears, not enough for a real cry.

"I know but I miss mommy." She sniffs. I know she was just putting on a show like she does at home so I don't leave.

"Mommy is at work. How about when I get back I'll wake you up so that you can call her on her break?" I ask knowing she sleeps through the night, so it shouldnt be a problem.

"Promise?" She looks at me with her beautiful hazel eyes, which at the moment shined with specks of gold.

"Yeah baby doll. I promise." I kiss her forehead.

"Ok, I love you papa." She smiles and climbs off of my lap taking a hold of Bryce outstretched hand.

"I love you too Syon." I smile back at her before they leave the room.

I sigh because even though I say those words and mean them, my heart still aches for the one I'm missing, Tatiyana.