Chapter 19

Peter Pan's P.O.V

Henry shoved his heart into my chest and fell to the ground unconscious. I could feel magic pulse throughout the island as magic filled me. I lifted off the ground and the power I felt was incredible. I slowly lowered myself down to the ground when Emma started talking.

"What the hell'd you do to him?" she demanded to know.

"Oh, I didn't do anything, Emma. It was Henry. He offered me his heart of his own free will." I tell her as I hold back a grin. Emma stood up and unsheathed her sword.

"I'm gonna take it back from you." say says and I just raise an eyebrow up in amusement. She goes to swing at me but I teleport away, over to the box that held rumple, and I pick it up.

"I don't think you have it in you. Rumplestiltskin didn't. Why should you?" I say as I tease them.

"Where is he?" she asks as she points her sword at me.

"Why, he's right in this box, safe and sound and out of the way. Unfortunately for you, he can't hurt me anymore. And neither can you." I state as I look at the box.

"Really?" Emma says as she swings her sword and cuts my arm. "How did that feel?"

"Like a tickle." I say and just at that moment I heard a huge gasp of air. I look over and see Pipra look like she was about to fall to the ground. I teleport over to her and catch her in my arms.

"Pipra! Pipra, what's happening? What's wrong?" I ask as I hold her against myself. She was losing colour in her face.

"I'm sorry Peter, but I had to. It was the only way." she says with short breaths. I was completely confused until she continued.

"You don't have the heart of the truest believer. You have the heart of the deepest love. Mine. I love you, Peter Pan. Never forget that." She says and I didn't even realise that I was crying until I saw my tear fall on her cheek and mix with hers as her eyes closed. I picked her up and carried her bridal style as I lifted us up and flew us out and away from skullrock. I can't go back to the compound, they will be there, I'll go to my thinking tree, it can provide protection until I can give Pipra her heart back. I land near my thinking tree and lay Pipra on the ground behind a rock, on some soft grass. I put the box on a rock and place a preservation spell on Pipra.

"Why would you do this, Pipra? Why would you leave me alone? We could have been happy. And you wouldn't be like this." I state as I stroke her hair.

Regina's P.O.V

Neal placed Henry on a bed close to Pan's campground. I saw a golden red glow being emitted from my bag. When I opened my bag I saw a heart, it was Henry's heart. I quickly shove Henry's heart into his chest but he didn't move.

"Are we too late?" Emma asks. No we couldn't be.

"Henry? Honey!" I plead. Henry gasp awake. Henry sits up in the bed and me and Emma hugs him to us. Henry continues to take deep breaths before he starts to speak.

"I'm sorry. I...I want to save magic. I-I wanted to be a hero." Both me and Emma pull out of the hug and gaze at Henry. I notice him look all around him at everyone surrounding him, and then he begins to look confuse.

"Where's Ella?" He asks as he continue to look around. Everyone becomes silent, and I was trying to figure out how to tell him that Abrielle switched heart with him to save his life. I could tell Henry knew that something happened.

"Mom, where's Ella?" Henry asks as his voice shakes slightly.

"Henry, Ella switched hearts with you. She did it to save your life." I explained to him with a gentle voice. Henry nodded a few time before he tried to stand from the bed.