Chapter 15

Henry's P.O.V

I was sitting down as I watched some of the boys climb ropes when I felt a poke on my shoulder that really hurt, it was one of the boys around my age.

"So you're the kid Pan has been looking for all this time?" the boy says as he pointed his spear at me.

"Ask him." I say while trying to back away from him. The boy swings at me and I dodge at the last moment. "Stop it!" I yell.

"If you can't take this...how you gonna handle what pan has in store for you?" the boy questions. I look at my feet and see a stick, I look back at the boy and he gestures for me to pick it up, so I do. We exchange hits before we heard Pan. he was leaning on a tree.

"Not bad. But wouldn't it be more fun if you had real swords?" Pan says.

"I've...never used a real sword." I say, a bit scared and excited at the thought.

"This is Neverland, and you have the heart of the truest believer. You can use whatever you want. You just need to believe, Henry." Pan says has he puts me in a fighting stance. "Close your eyes and believe you're holding a real sword."

I close my eyes and imagine a sword like the one I see David using. When I open my eyes I have a real sword in my hands.

"What are you waiting for? Go on." Pan says and I start swinging my sword and the boy. The cheering made me swing harder and fast, it made me feel empowering. But then I cut the boy's cheek and was pulled back to reality.

"I-I'm sorry. It was an accident." I apologise but Pan calls me.

"Henry, don't you know the best thing about being a lost boy? You never apologise." Pan hands me the sword and signal for the boys to start cheering. But then a voice stops it.

"Oh, really. You Never apologise? I didn't know I raised you boys like that?"

I turned around and saw Abrielle leaning on the same tree Pan was leaning on earlier, but she didn't look the same, she looked like a new person.

Pipra's P.O.V

I was changing into a different set of clothes when I heard a commotion from outside. I go outside only to see a boy with brown hair holding a real sword fighting with Devon, the little troublemaker. The boy swings the sword and cuts Devon's cheek but drops the sword and immediately starts to apologise, but Peter interrupts him.

"Henry, don't you know the best thing about being a lost boy? You never apologise." Peter hands the boy the sword and tell the boys to cheer. I lean against a tree and decided to interrupt this little celebration.

"Oh, really. You Never apologise? I didn't know I raised you boys like that?" I say as all the boys stop and rushes over to me all at once, even Devon. I whistle and the boys step away and stand in a line as I did my 'stand at attention' whistle. I look over to see that the new boy was staring in shock at me and Peter had a grin.

"The boys were just having fun, Pipra." Peter says and the boys nod in agreement.

"Oh, I can see that they were having fun. I'm just glad I don't have to repair any missing fingers." I chuckle as I walk over to Devon and examine his cut. "That will have to heal on it's own. I'm not wasting my magic on a little cut like that, when it could serve as a reminder. And didn't I teach you better?" I say as Devon looks upset that I was disappointed at him. "As punishment, Devon you are on Hunting duty. Got it?" I ask as I soften my voice so he knew I wasn't completely mad at him. He nodded and rushed off as I nodded at the other boy and they rushed off to do their tasks for the day. I nod at the new boy who was very shocked and looked lost in thought.

 I went to the treehouse that all the younger boys slept in. Some off the boys were running around half dressed while others were still sleeping, and I saw a group of boys fighting with their wooden swords. I decided to let them know I was there with a little magic. I combined Spirit, Air and Earth together and sent fairies all around the room. Fairies with wooden swords fought with the ones with swords, the ones who were running around started to chase the fairies, and the ones asleep got woken up by the fairies tickling them. After a few more seconds of this I made all the fairies gather in the middle of the room and form together to create a giant fairy that was the same size of myself, then made her explode into millions of magic specks. I stood where the fairy stood and once all the boys saw me they all rushed to me and spoke together asking question after question. I reached over to my pipes and played the song that always calms them down. They calmed down and stood in front of their beds waiting for me to come over and help them like always. *Song above*

After an hour of getting each boy dressed, fed and 'armed', I let them leave the treehouse but only to go to the training clearing. I leave the treehouse with little Keyton holding onto my hand when I feel a weird magic in the air, it wasn't mine or Peter's, and it was coming from Devon. I tell Keyton to go join the other boys in the clearing and he rushes off. I approach Devon and from the corner of my eye I see Peter enter the compound, I turn to Devon and focus completely on him and notice what's wrong, there's a faint glow around his chest where his heart should be, but his heart wasn't there. I could feel where it was, and it was close to the other side of the island. I head over to Peter and tell him that he should go gather the boys from the clearing while I dealt with something, he gave me a small nod and disappeared, then I teleported to where Devon's heart was.

I appeared in the middle of a camp where there was three women and two men, one being the Pirate. They didn't notice me yet which was good, I decided to scare them.

"Well, I would hate to interrupt you all. But it seem that one of you have something that doesn't belong to you. You know it's not very nice to take other people's things." I say and watch as they all turn to see me with weapons drawn, or magic for one women, but when they see me they put their weapons down, all except for the pirate.

"Abrielle? Abrielle, are you ok?" the women with short black hair asked. But now I was just confused. The Pirate walked in front of the group and pointed his sword at me with a hard look on his face.

"That's not Abrielle. That Pipra." the Pirate sneered at me. I smirked at him.

"Captian! I didn't expect you here. Shouldn't you be, oh, I don't know, maybe on your ship. Not here, in my presence." I sneer at him and I could see the others look confused. I turn to the others, ignoring the Pirate.

"Now who do we have here? More adults. How surprising. I'm guessing you're the one who took the heart. I would like it back." I said to the women with medium length black hair. My attention is drawn away but the blond women speaking.

"Abrielle, what's going on. Where's henry? If you got away then Henry should be with you. Where is he?" she ask or more like demands. I chuckle a little.

"You should really listen to the Pirate there. I'm not this Abrielle. I'm Pipra. And I would like that heart back, if you don't mind. I don't like to talk to people who go around stealing hearts. Unless you want to do a trade, cause in that case. . ." I make the Pirate's hook appear in my hand, and hold it out to them. "Trade." I say with a grin. They looked shocked at what I just did, while the Pirate looked pissed that I stole his hook. I smirk at him while everyone else started to raise their weapons back up.

"Oh, there's no need for violence. I just want my boy's heart back. Then you can go back to doing whatever it is you are doing. Though I don't know why Peter would let you on the island, especially you, Captain." I spit out. I turn back to the group and notice that the women with Devon's heart threw a fireball at me, but to their shock I caught it.

"Now, that wasn't very nice." I say with a grin as I flung it back at her. "Well. This is going better than I thought but I'm afraid that I have to go. So. . ." I throw the hook at the Pirate and appear behind the woman with the heart and took it out of her coat. "Thanks for the heart." then I teleported to the compound and looked for Devon. When I found him he was just standing, looking at nothing. I pulled him away from the other boys and shoved his heart back into his chest. I walked away and went to look for Peter but I was attacked by little boys. 

*picture above--> Pipra's Neverland outfit*