Chapter 18

Pipra's P.O.V

I watched as Peter laid Wendy down just on the edge of the compound with Henry. I gathered all the lost boys together, but then I became lost in thought. I have to think of a way to save Henry's life along with Peter's, but how would I do it. My thoughts are interrupted by Peter walking with Henry to the middle of the compound, and Peter standing on the rock while calling out to get everyone's attention.

"My brothers!" Peter starts and I 'cough'. "And mother. Tonight, the dream of Neverland will awaken from its slumber. Tonight, the heart of the truest believer shall fulfill its destiny, and with it our destiny. Tonight, Henry saves magic!" Peter calls out and all the boys start cheering. I turn towards Henry and motion for us to go.

"Peter make sure you catch up with us. We'll be going first." I call out to him and he gives me a nod. I start to lead Henry though the jungle in a silent tread as I think of every possible idea that would let both Henry and Peter live. It wasn't long before we reach the shore just off of skull rock where a boat is resting. A minute later Peter reaches us and starts to prepare the boat when I feel a pulse of magic. Regina. Peter sends me a look that Henry doesn't see and finally gets the boat ready for our departure. All three of us enter the bout and Peter starts to row us to skull rock, while me and Henry stayed silent. It was when we just entered the mouth of the cave that I realised what it was that I would have to do. We got out of the boat and Peter tied the boat up before breaking the silence.

"Ah, it's been a long time since I stepped foot on this shore." Peter states as he picks up a stick a draws a line infusing it with magic.

"What's that?" Henry asks as he slowly heads up the steps.

"It's a protection spell. Now let's go. It's time." Peter says as he grabs my hand and lead us to the main cavern. When we enter it looks the exact same as it did when Peter first showed me, but the hourglass was almost empty now. Time was running out.

"This is it. The place where you're going to save magic." Peter says as he lightly squeezes my hand in reassurance.

"Why does it have to be here?" Henry questions as he looks around with amazement.

"Well, because this is the location from which Neverland's magic emanates." Peter states as he pulls me over with him to the hourglass and Henry follows.

"What's the hourglass for?" Henry asks as all three of us stare at it.

"Marks how much time we have left before Neverland's magic runs out." Peter explains.

"It's almost empty." Henry says. I felt a pulse of magic and I knew Peter could feel it too. Someone just walked through his protection spell. Henry could tell something happened.

"Is something wrong?" Henry asks Peter with confusion.

"No. come with me." Peter says with a fake smile as he lead both of us away from the hourglass and the main cavern.

"There's something I need to take care of before we get started, okay?" Peter says and was about to take me with him but I pulled away. This was between him and his son.

"I think I should keep Henry company while you take care of things." I say and give Peter a look which I knew he would understand. Peter nods then leaves the little cavern. I waited a couple seconds before I decided that now would be the only chance I would have, to do what I needed to do. I turn towards Henry and prepare my magic with the magic I knew peter would most likely do in a few minutes.

"Henry you trust me, right?" I ask him.

"Of course I trust you Ella. You're my sister." Henry says as he stands from the rock he was sitting on.