chapter 7

Peter Pan's P.O.V

"Pan, have you found mother yet?" Eaton, one of the younger lost boys ask me.

"No, not yet. But I will soon. My shadow just returned." I say with a smirk. I have been looking for Pipra ever since she didn't return. My shadow entered the compound and some of the boys hid in their treehouses.

"Did you find her?" I question my shadow.

"Yes." It answers simply.

"Well, where is she? Why didn't you bring her back with you?" My talking brought the boys back.

"Did you find mother?" Thomas, one of the braver boys ask my shadow while the others cower behind him.

"Yes. But she doesn't member you. Any of you."my shadow states.

"What do you mean?" I demand.

"She was swept up in the curse. That's why she didn't come back." my shadow announces.

"The curse. The curse that the Evil Queen casted?"I question my shadow.

"Yes, but even in the land without magic, time stands still where they are. She is still 17, the age she was when she left." my shadow informs me.

"And what is this place that she is in?" I ask

"In a town called Storybrooke, where she has false memories and a false name. She goes by Abrielle Devina in this town." My shadow flies away.

"Felix!" I call him over. "Is everyone in place in place in the world without magic?"

"Yes. . .Is it true that Pipra doesn't remember any of us?" Felix questions.

"Yes, but there is no need to worry she will when the curse is broken." I smirk. It's only a matter of time before your back with us Pipra.

------------------------------------Storybrooke---------------------------------------

Abrielle's P.O.V

"You know I could help you get a boyfriend." Ruby says. We are shopping in Modern Fashion and Ruby is trying to set me up on a date again. It's been a week since Emma arrived in town. Yesterday the mines collapsed in an earthquake.

"Here, try this bracelet on." Ruby hands me a bracelet but I don't think it would suit me, so I put it back. "Hey how long have you had those bracelet cuffs? I never see you without them on."

"I've had them for as long as I can remember." I reply. The bell above the door chimes and I hear Henry call my name.

"Ella, I need your help." Henry exclaims.

"Oh, Okay. Ah Ruby I'll see you at granny's tomorrow ok." I tell Ruby. She nods and Henry and I leave the store with Henry yanking on my hand.

"What do you need help with?" I ask Henry.

"I think there is proof of the curse in the mines." Henry tells me.

"Henry that's dangerous. You can't go alone." I tell him.

"I know that's why I need your help." He explains. We are all ready at the mines and Henry runs ahead of me and enters the mine.

"Henry be careful it's dangerous. Wait for me ok." I enter the mine and see henry a few feet in front of me. He grabs my hand and we start to walk deeper into the mines.

"Henry what are we even looking for?" I ask him.

"Anything that will prove that there is a curse on the town." he exclaims as the flashlight shines on a rock and catches something in the cracks between them. Henry goes over to see what it is and then the mines start to shake again. We head to the entrance of the mines when the shaking stops. I hear someone calling Henry's name and when we get closer we see it's Archie.