Chapter 21

Pipra's P.O.V

We were back. Storybrooke. I never thought I would be so unhappy to be back in Storybrooke. We landed in the water and we all slightly tumbled backwards but some of us were prepared. Ever since I tried to jump of the ship, Henry has been at my side as often as he can be. I think he thinks that if he leaves my side for too long I might try to jump off the ship again. I watch as we get closer and closer to the docks and further away from my home of 200 years. When we finally get to the docks there is a small crowd of our friends but right now I don't really want to talk to them. I tell Henry to go join his family and he seems reluctant to leave my side but after I persuade him some more he goes over and joins the charmings as they prepare to leave the ship. I look over to where the lost boys are huddled together talking and I approach them, when the younger ones see me they immediately run to me. I embrace them in a tight hug when I look up at the older ones I see them looking a little hesitant until I nod at them and soon we are all in one giant group hug. I pull away and tell them that if they want a new mother or a new family I was fine with that and that I'm sure a lot of people would love to have a son. I tell them that if that is what the wish to do then all they would have to do is go to the woman in all blue. I watch as three of the eldest boys walk over to where the ship is connected to the dock and waits for them to leave, I look back at the others but the shake their heads. I notice that Felix is standing off to the side all alone and I knew he was still loyal to Peter. I tell the other boys to wait on the dock and I would meet them there. I wait until they're off the ship before I approach Felix.

"Felix, I need to talk to you. I know that you were very loyal to Peter, and I know you will alway be loyal. So. . .I need your help in getting him out of that box."

Peter Pan's P.O.V

I had to hug and pretend to be happy to see so many people that I could give a damn about but I had to pretend to be Henry. I watched from the corner of my eye as Pipra finally unboarded the ship, she was approached by many others but she shook her head and walked away from them and joined the lost boys. I saw Felix leave the ship as well and made sure no one was looking before I walked over to him.

"What do you have in mind, Peter? What if someone decides to open that box, let the real boy out?" Felix asks me.

"That's not the problem. Trust me." I tell him.

"You're right that's not the problem. The real problem is that Pipra is trying to find a way to get you out of that box, and she is determined." Felix informs me. I knew she would try something. As soon as she heard "I" was in that box she began to freak out and plan out.

"Don't worry, Felix. I can handle Pipra." I say as I watch her with the lost boys.

"What's the next step?" Felix questions. I smirk.

"You need to be punished. Hey, mom, dad? What about Felix? He's still free." I call out. I watch panich set on Felix's face.

"What are you doing?" He questions in a whisper.

"They need to trust me." I whisper back to him. I watch as the hero group walks up then I see Pipra walk up behind them.

"Henry's right. Can't just let Felix walk away freely." the Evil Queen says in agreement.

"Oh, don't worry. We got plenty of cell space for this guy." Charming says as he leads him away, then Pipra interrupted.

Pipra's P.O.V

Felix was going to be put in jail, this was the perfect time.

"Wait." I say and David stops dragging Felix away, and the others turn to face me. I take a big calming breath and begin.