chapter 6

Abrielle's P.O.V

I walk out of my apartment complex only to be hit in the head with an apple.

"Ow!" I look around to see Henry looking at me with an apologetic look all over his face and a shocked Emma.

"Henry did you throw this?" I question him.

"Sorry Ella." Henry says apologetic.

"It's ok, I'll walk with you guys." I say as they go back to their conversation.

"Uh, all right, what about their pasts?" Emma asks Henry while I'm completely confused.

"They don't know. It's all a haze to them. Ask anyone anything, and you'll see." Henry informs Emma.

"So for decades, people have been walking around in a haze, not aging, with screwed-up memories, stuck in a cursed town that kept them oblivious." Emma states. I could hear the disbelief in her voice but apparently Henry didn't.

"I knew you'd get it. That's why we need you." Henry says with a huge smile on his face. "You're the only one who can stop her curse."

"Because I'm the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming-" Henry interrupts Emma.

"Yes, and right now we have the advantage. My mom doesn't know that. I took out the end, the part with you in it." Henry pulls out some pages from his bag and passes them to Emma. "See? Your mom is Snow White."

"Oh, kid." Emma sighs

"I know the hero never believes at first. If they did, It wouldn't be a very good story. If you need proof, take them, read them, but whatever you do, don't let her see these pages. They're dangerous. If she finds out who you are. . . It would be bad." henry exclaims.

"Okay. I have to go. The kindergarten will be starting soon, so I have to go." I say.

"Wait you work at a kindergarten? Aren't you 17?" Emma questions me.

"No I volunteer at the kindergarten, and yes I am 17." I state walking away.

-------------------------220 years ago--Neverland----------------------------------

"Okay boys what should we do today?" I ask the younger boys as the older boys head out to do something for Peter.

"Hide-&-find!" "Catch the monster!" "Wolf and hare!" All the boys start to yell out.

"Mother can you do some more magic?" one of the boys ask and all the others fall silent, then nod their heads in excitement.

"I suppose I could." I say and watch as they all get in a semi-circle around me. I think about what I should do. I combine Water and Light so that a mini rainbow appears before them, then I create little trees and put Spirit into them to create tree spirits that dance underneath the rainbow. I watch as their eyes fill with wonderment and their laughs resonate through the trees.

-------------------------------------Present---------------------------------------

I'm outside with Mary Margaret and Henry's class helping out, after I leave the kindergarten class. Mary Margaret is teaching the class about science when we hear a throat clearing, we look up to see Regina. Mary Margaret get up and walks over to Regina.

"May I speak with my son?" Regina Requests more then asks.

"We're in the middle of a lesson. Is it important?" Mary Margaret ask.

"Do you think I'd be here if it wasn't?" Regina snaps. She walks past her and calls henry over to her and I follow.

"Henry, sweetie, I have some bad news. The woman who you brought here--she's been arrested. She broke into Dr. Hopper's office and stole his files. She's a con woman. She's trying to learn about us in order to take advantage of us. That's why she's sticking around. I'm sorry." Regina says. I was about to say something to Regina but Henry beats me to it.