chapter 8

Henry's P.O.V

It's been a couple weeks and even though the curse was broken Ella is still in her coma. I've kept my promise and visit her everyday and tell her what's happening even when Emma and Snow White was sucked into the hat. We found out that if anyone crosses over the town line they lose all their memories and are only stuck with their cursed memories and Emma and Snow White came back 2 days ago. Now I'm in Ella's hospital room telling her what happened last night at the town line.

"Mr. Gold found a way to leave the town and still remember who he is but Belle crossed the town line and she doesn't remember who she is now and it's because she was shot by Captain hook." I tell her and I see her fingers move when I say Captain Hook.

"Dr. Whale!" I shout and he heads into the room. "I saw her move I think she might be waking up." I tell him in excitement.

"Possibly. Maybe you telling her what has happened is helping her." he says and walks out of the room. Emma walks in a few minutes later and tells me that we are leaving town on a job for Mr. Gold. I nod in understanding and tell Ella that I'll be leaving for a few days but I'll be back.

Abrielle's P.O.V

~Neverland 219 years ago~

"Peter one of the boys saw what they called a ship heading towards the island. I have the water flowing in the opposite direction to give them a harder time but they're reaching the island. What should I do?" I ask Peter urgently.

"It's ok. Let the ship head this way. I know exactly who's on it." He tells me with his smirk.

"Who's on the 'ship'?" I ask confused.

"Killian Jones. But my shadow tells me he goes by Captain Hook now." Peter tells me slightly laughing in a 'this will be fun' way.

~Neverland 213 years ago~

Felix just got back from getting a boy that the pirate has been hiding from us. Felix throws the boy with a sack on his head to the ground by the fire.

"Felix must you do that every time a new boy comes to the island?" I ask already knowing the answer he will tell me.

"It's fun." Felix states simply. I roll my eyes at Felix. He pulls the boy back up and pulls off the sack. He then ask Christian and Emmett if he was the boy that Peter was looking for. When they say no Felix then tells him that it's his lucky day, he gets to live. He tosses the boy to Emmett but I stop them.

"Let me see the boy." I order and Emmett releases him. "You can leave, Felix has a job for you." Emmett nods and walks off.

"Are you okay? They didn't treat you to bad did they?" I ask him as I look him over for any serious injuries.

"No I'm fine. Who are you? I didn't know there were girls on the island?" The boy ask.

"No you wouldn't. Peter likes to keep me a secret. I'm Pipra. And who are you?" I ask the boy softly as I use a rag to clean the dirt from his face.

"I'm Baelfire. How long have you been in Neverland?" Baelfire asks me.

"As long as I can remember. But not as long as Peter. He was the first here then I was." I tell baelfire. I see felix do the signal for us to head back to the main compound.

"Come on. We're going to camp." I tell Baelfire. He stands up and we start to leave the beach. After a couple minutes of walking we reach the compound and I'm tackled

by my little ones.

"Mother your back!" They all yell as they wrap their arms around my waist. I let out a delighted laugh. Then I notice that Arden has a cut on his cheek.