Chapter 12

Peter Pan's P.O.V

It really happened. She's really back in Neverland, she's back with me. But the shadow was correct about her not remembering anything because of that deep unconscious slumber she was in when the curse broke. I look over to where she was in the compound, she was fully awake and standing watch over a tired Henry. Time to make the game more interesting. I walk over to Pipra and magically creates a map specially made for the Savior.

"Abrielle" I say with distaste on my tongue. I don't like her cursed name but she doesn't responds to Pipra, but she will soon. When she remembers again. I watch her look up at me towering over her.

"When I come back you will remember who you were before I'll make sure of it, I will have you back but for now you'll sleep." I say as I blow a sleeping spell in her face. I watch as her body instantly relax and slumps against the tree she was leaning on. I tell Felix to watch over Pipra and Henry until I got back and then I when to where Henry's rescue party was. The boy started to cry and the crying could only be heard by the savior. I watched as she got up, grabbed her sword and tried to wake her companions, but they didn't even stir. She walked close to where I was so I decided that it was time to let my presence be known, when her back was to me, I spoke.

"You hear that, too?" she turns around startled but I just continued on. "You're Emma, right? I wonder why they can't hear the crying."

"Who are you?" She asks with suspicion lacing her voice.

"Oh, did I forget to introduce myself? I'm Peter. Peter Pan." I reply simply. Emma pushes me against a tree and holds a sword to my throat and I had to hold in my laugh at her trying to intimidate me.

"Where's Henry?" She demands.

"You've got fire. I like fire." I say completely ignoring her question and thought of Pipra.

"Where's my son?" She demanded again.

"Henry's still alive, if that's what you're worried about." I state.

"Why the hell did you take him? She questions.

"He's a very special boy, Emma." is all I answer with.

"I know. That doesn't answer my question. What do you want with him?" She questions as she presses the sword against my throat harder.

"I came here to see who I was up against-- 'The Savior'. Gotta say I'm not disappointed." I say unimpressed.

"What do you say now? You're gonna tell me how I'm never gonna see Henry again?"

"No. I'm gonna help you find him. I'll give you a map." I say and she removes the blade from my throat and steps away as I pull out the map from my shirt. "A map that will lead you straight to your son."

"If this is some kind of trap..." She say but I interrupt her with a small chuckle.

"I may not be the most Well-behaved boy on the island, but I always keep my promises." I say as I think slightly of Pipra and have a small double meaning behind

What I just said. "The path to finding Henry is on this parchment." I couldn't help and smile as the Savior didn't notice that I never once mentioned or included Pipra I the deal.

"Why are you giving it to me?" Emma asks as she lowers her sword slightly.

"See, it's not about finding Henry. It's about how you find him. And Emma...you are the only one that can." I hold the map out to Emma and she takes it with hesitance. When she opens the map up she looks up at me and gives me a look of perplexity.

"It's blank." She proclaims un-amused.

"You'll only be able to read that map when you stop denying who you really are." I say and leave before she can ask anymore questions. I appear in the middle of my compound to see all the boys awake and an angry Pipra guarding a still sleeping Henry. I knew I didn't have much time before they resorted to use magic and I would have to make sure I was away from the camp when they did use magic. I walked over to Felix and informed him of what I had planned and I could feel them already using magic on the map. I grabbed Pipra and directed her away from the camp with the boys trailing behind us, it reminded me of when I would be leading the boys with Pipra by my side. But Pipra didn't remember any of us. I made sure two of the boys stayed behind to watch Henry.