Road Mom

Everything i might need. Socks, shirst, perfume, shoes, and other crap girls need. Okey Dokey next step to get out unoticed. I grabbed my suitcases quietly as possible and headed out the door. But no I always have the baddest of luck.

CrasH! Oh shit. I dropped a lamp. That will wake the fish up, I hear him coming slowly to the door.

"Nate? Is that you? Did you stub your toe?" He asked drunkly.

My father the acoholic also know as Fish. You may ask why they call him that, well he drinks like a fish. I guess he still thinks hes in his twenties or something, because he goes parting every night. I better just tell him the truth.

"Fish i'm leaving." I told him with no remorse.

"Why you callin me fish for? Only beer buddies call me that!" He told me while pointing his finger at me.

"I'm leaving." I told him again but angry

"No your not! Your only twelve years old! I can't have my baby girl roaming the nights like a . . . . " He paused "What roams the night?"

"I don't know! I'm leaving!" I yelled

"But why? I love youuuu." He slurred

"Why? Why? Because your a fucking acholic! Thats why! You don't even know what year it is!" I yelled

I grabbed my suitcases and headed out the door. He grabbed my arm I looked at his sorry face, streaming with tears.

"Be safe, I swear i'll get better." Than he pulled me into a hug. The one millisecond he got somber is when I leave. I didn't say anything. I knew if I did I would of stayed for good.

I got into my new home aka my van. And drove.

I'm not sure where I was headed but I'm gonna try to get the best life I could possibly get.

I woke up from the shaggy carpets. Groggy in need of coffe. Only had fifty saved up after I bought the van from a high hippie. I bought it for only $200 and some 'magical beads'. I did take advantige of them but hey their high all day someone has to rip em off.

Peace my ass. A good cause with not so reliable people.

I got up and looke at my notebook to see what was on the agenda.

Employment office 11:00

I looked at the clock it was ten.I looked in my suitcase for some clothes and found the most presentable non hippie shit I have. Just a short v yellow neck with bell bottoms with flowers on it. I sprayed some purfume on and left to the office! Yay.

I sat in the uncomftable chair waiting my turn. Some old fogie handed me a sheet. With shit like experinces, social # and krap like that.

I waited for like an hour waiting my turn.

Than some younger lady called me up.

"Natalie Krumm please come to office 189." She droned.

I got up and went to the office.

There was an older man there looking through some papers.

"Sit please." He ordered me to do while looking at the papers.

I sat.

"Would it suit you to travel alot?" He asked

"No of course not I-" I said but he cut me off.

"So your cleaning and cooking skills are inpecible? Says you worked at many restrants and hotels" He asked

"Yes" I answered short and louldy.

"Your hired" He said

"Hired for what exactly?" I asked

"Well yout not hired but you passed the first test as you say it." He scribbled something down on a peice of paper.

"Here. Go to this adress if you want the job, at four." He told me and shooed me away.

I just left with the paper confused.