Chapter 16 - Fusion

"So this is the place!" Steven said as he stopped in front of a warehouse.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" you asked.

"Yup! I've come here a few times before," Steven walked inside and you followed, holding Peridot's hand without noticing.

"Hey Steven!" Jenny waved, Steven turned to you and Peridot.

"I'm gonna go to Jenny and her friends!" Steven said.

"Okay," you spoke, looking around the warehouse. There was a dance floor and a DJ table. Sitting at the DJ table was Sour Cream. He was throwing glow sticks and wearing headphones.

"Y/N! Let's go dance!" Peridot exclaimed as she pulled you over to the dance floor. You blushed and ran with her.

"Sour Cream put a slow song on!" Jenny exclaimed. Sour Cream turned on a nice slow song and couples started to gather on the dance floor.

Peridot looked at all the other couples confused and looked at you, "Do we do what they're doing?!"

"If you want to," you smiled.

"Yeah!"

You put one hand on Peridot's waist and one in her hand. She put her free hand on your arm. You both swayed back and forth to the music, staring into each other's eyes until the music suddenly changed to a funky song.

You laughed as Peridot danced to the music and you danced along. Suddenly, you saw a bright glowing of green and (g/c).

"Mmmm..." you felt yourself groan as you stood up. Everyone stared at you in shock.

"Oh... Woah!" you exclaimed. Everything was a green tint from the visor that covered your face. You reached your hand up to your forehead to feel a triangular gemstone.

"We fused?!" you heard Peridot exclaim.

"Y/N?! Peridot?!" Steven shouted looking for you. You watched him push through the crowd of people. When he saw you, his eyes lit up with stars. "Ohmystars! You fused! Imagine Garnet's face when she sees this!"

You followed Steven back to the temple. Garnet looked at you amazed when she saw you.

"You look just like me when I first fused," Garnet smirked.

"Oh- um... Is there a mirror anywhere?" you asked. Garnet brought out a mirror.

"Look at our hair!" Peridot exclaimed.
F/N had multi-colored hair that was green and g/c.

"Alright you two... Since it's both your first time fusing, go have fun!" Garnet exclaimed. F/N giggled childishly and ran out of the house.

"This is awesome! I've never been so tall!" Peridot exclaimed. You giggled and suddenly found your fusion coming apart.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!" F/N yelled.

"Y/N? Was that you?" Peridot asked, trying desperately to keep the fusion together.

"No! I thought it was you!" you replied. You glanced down at your gemstone.

"YOU KEPT ME TRAPPED IN A HUMAN, AND NOW YOU'RE USING ME FOR FUSION!?" F/N yelled again. You and Peridot finally unfused.

"Peridot, I don't think my gemstone likes me very much."

a/n: dang your gem is a party pooper