Chapter 12 - Beach City

'This better take us to Beach City,' you thought as you looked at the deer, who was doing flips and nearly flew out of the warp's stream.

"Careful!" you yelled as you grabbed her by the hoof. The warp pad finally teleported you to where you wanted to go. "Woah!"

The warp pad you had just arrived on was right beside a barn. You looked around and could see Beach City in the distance!

"Fawn! Deer! Whatever your name is!" you exclaimed, "that's Beach City!"

"Ohhhh, because it's a city by a beach, I get it," the fawn said. You took off running in excitement. The deer ran beside you. You stopped to catch your breath. "You're tired already?"

"Shut up," you said, panting.

"If you want me to carry you, I can." the deer said.

"Ohmystars, really?!"

"Yeah, why not?" She asked confused. You hopped on her back and she surprisingly was able to still run well. After a few minutes of running, you finally were at the road leading to Beach City. "Can you get off my back now?"

"Yeah," you said happily. "Thanks." You both walked down the street. "Let's stop at my house, so we can both get a drink of water."

"Yeah that'd be nice," the fawn said, following you to your little house.

"After we get water, do you want to come with me to the beach? I want to meet some friends there."

"Nah," the deer said walking into your air conditioned home, "it's so cool in here, outside it's like the sun is trying to kill me." You laughed as you gave the deer some water in a bowl and chugged down a bottle yourself.

"See you later!" you yelled as you ran towards the temple.

a/n: yeah i did that, i ended on a cliffhanger. i got my braces tightened today so i feel like i'm dying. i invite you all to my funeral