Chapter 8 - Yellow Diamond

"Do I get to go back to Earth now?" you whined to the Peridot who was using her finger screen.

"Like I said the other thousand times, we have to go to Homeworld. Yellow Diamond will decide what to do with you there," she explained.

"But I wanna go to Earth!" you whined poking the Peridot in the face. "The Peridot on Earth is so much nicer than you."

"The Peridot on Earth is a traitor," she said, flicking your nose. You had been on this ship for almost half a month now, and you were getting anxious.

"Earth, oh such a magical place. Oh oh oh such a magical place," you hummed, making up the words as you went. "I'm hungry!"

"Your a gem now, you don't need to eat," the Peridot said angrily. She tapped at her screen, trying to ignore you as you tried to entertain yourself.

"100 bottles of beer on the wall, 100 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, now you got 99 bottles of beer on the wall..." you sang as you kicked your legs, sitting on the edge of your bed. "99 bottles of be-"

"STOP. Ok? We arrive at Homeworld today! Can you be silent for once?!" the Peridot yelled, her digits flailing.

"Noooo," you said as you rolled around on your bed, bored. "Can I do something fun?"

"How about I just take you around the ship, is that enough for you?!" the Peridot said annoyed. You gasped, you finally get to leave your room?!

"Yayyyyyyy!" you exclaimed, following the Peridot out of your room.

"So here's a window looking into space," she said, gesturing to the window. A planet sat nearby, giant balls of gem shards protecting the planet.

"Woah!" your eyes went into stars. You were so happy to see something other than your boring green room for once.

"COMMENCING LANDING, BRACE." a robotic voice rang throughout the ship.

"We're landing, the ship gets very shaky. Be careful." the Peridot explained. Suddenly, the ship leaned to the right. You grabbed onto Peridot for support. You looked out the window to see you were now on the ground.

"Finally!" you said, giggling. You were getting tired of this ship. You exited through the ship, Tigers Eye watching you closely. You stayed close to the Peridot. She wasn't as good as the Peridot on Earth, but she was the nicest person you've met so far.

You entered a very elegant building. "Can I help you?" a Pearl that was yellow asked Tigers Eye.

"We're here to present Experiment Q 001," Tigers Eye said as she gestured towards you.

"Go right in," Yellow Pearl said as she pointed at a door. You, Peridot, and Tigers Eye entered.

"My Diamond!" Tigers Eye said, saluting. Peridot saluted too. "We have brought Experiment Q 001."

"Perfect." a tall, long-necked, yellow woman named Yellow Diamond said. "It was a success?"

"Yes, My Diamond," Tigers Eye said. She took your arm harshly and showed Yellow Diamond the gemstone.

"Excellent, take her to the training grounds."