Time Loathes Me

~Time Loathes Me~

Yo, my darling readers ^,^
It's me, Ashley A.K.A BooksAreAnotherLife or The-Author-Who-Hasn't-Updated-in-So-Long-WHERE THE HELL IS The Pink Dragon and His Princess' NEXT CHAPTER?!

I am here to answer that.

School has just recently started up again for me. I am a sophomore in High School at the moment and I've been so, achingly, tiredly busy. I am in a nursing class and that one class (which is my favorite) is killing me. There is SO much to do that I just barely have anytime to type this to you all! Time just loathes me.... And apparently so do my classes gihihi.

I mean! I've had a test or quiz every day this whole week in all my classes! Ridiculous, I know.

I am slowly working on the next chapter of The Pink Dragon and His Princess. My brain is fried and the words or inspiration is just not coming to me like it used to. My apologies, my darling readers, but I just don't know when I will have the time to update. I will have a longer weekend because of Labor Day so hopefully I can work on my book then.

Here is a little sneak peek of the next chapter because I feel so bad 🔥

Lucy raised her arm, and let her whip crack like a scream in the still air, the only other sound came from the softly crackling fires that danced closely to their wielder. E.N.D's smooth footsteps came to a halt and Lucy dropped her arm, the tip of her whip kissing the dirt. The Demon titled his horned head, the light colored tips darkened by drying blood. His red scales glittered in the sun's struggling light as he causally looked over his shoulder.

What he saw was the one who should not be there.

🔥

Thank you all so much for sticking with me this entire time! I love you all!

P.S. Did ya notice the pic above 👀

I am Haikyuu!! Trash...

KageHina 5ever 🔥