13. The One With The One Sided Fight

Start from the beginning

"Thesor? Of the Aspiron planet? What did he do? He was a good informer for me for a long time."

"He has sided with End, Percy, and it seems like his first job was to eliminate all who ally with the demigods. But obviously he couldn't attack here otherwise he would be handed his ass on a platter, but he saw me traveling and grasped that opportunity."

"He's not that strong. How did he manage to injure you so severely?"

"He must've called for End's minions - a lot of them when he saw me. Then he called me to have a chat. I wasn't aware he had switched sides. Suddenly a few moments later I was attacked by various creatures. I was barely managing to defeat them when that traitor made his move. The result, well, you can see this hole in my chest. "

While Filos was narrating this incident, he was constantly wincing in pain. With every wince, my anger was rising.

"Two things I know for sure, Filos. One - you will heal in time for this war and accompany me, two - it's 3 in the morning, Thesor isn't gonna see the sunrise today." I growled.

Filos just nodded, he knew it was useless to stop me when I made up my mind, and besides, we both agreed that Thesor more than deserved it.I hate two kinds of people the most - traitors, and liers. He's both. Soon he'll be neither, nonexistent if I may say so. 

1.5 hours later

I was pissed. No, beyond pissed. I was maddeningly furious. Why? Well, you know I pledged to kill Thesor before sundown? That's done, no problem. But while I was on it, there was a surprise attack on my Army base at Regalia, a planet close to Celestio. The soldiers were obviously skilled enough to escape without a casualty on our side. Intel suggests they were End's minions, but I didn't have to be informed by them to know that.

So, my killing Thesor was a well-planned distraction, and I fell for it. That's what was more frustrating. Not that he attacked, that's what villains do. But I fell for it. Apparently, he knew I'd go get a guy who betrayed me and attacked Filos. So he planned to almost get Filos killed just to ensure my absence.

Okay. Enough of this shit now. He needs to realize what he's up against. The next time I see his minions, I'll make an example out of them.

"This is lieutenant Elmont for Commander Stormbringer. Sir, Commander Stormbringer, we have a situation here on Earth, do you copy?" My walkie-talkie buzzed. Now? Seriously? Couldn't there have been another time for trouble to brew?

"This is the commander, go ahead Elmont. What happened?" I replied.

"Sir, we have received reports of a possible attack on Camp Half-Blood. Our enemies have raised an army, roughly 20,000 monsters along with giants - we don't know which giants or how many. We need you."

"Giants? We were informed they wouldn't rise at all in time for war!"

"Yeah, well, apparently they have. If Filos is fine and you could come, that'd be great. The numbers aren't anything we can't handle, of course, so stay with Filos if you have to."

"He's fine now. I'll be there in a few."

"Roger, what are your orders till then?

"Gather the boys and hold on the borders if you have to. Keep the campers out of this. It's a direct order. We'll deal with this my style, over. "

"Right sir. Over and out."

I was pretty sure Elmont could feel the growl in my voice.

20,000 enemies. Great. No better time to set an example. The campers as well will stay in check after today.

Percy Jackson and The Council's ArmyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara