Chapter 17

Demi lay on the bed with her legs spread slightly apart. For her, the overwhelming soreness was the only thing not letting her get some rest. She groaned when she shifted herself onto her side, but she immediately went back onto her back.

Nick looked over at her and turned on his side to face her. He smiled at how beautiful she looked. He brought his hand up to her stomach and caressed it. He smiled again, “Hey, Dems, is the soreness too much?”

Demi turned her head to the side and gave him a dirty look, causing Nick to chuckle. She groaned, “You suck.”

Nick chuckled, “Yeah, and you suck a lot of things… including me.” Nick chuckled softly, and Demi gawked. She turned on her side and slapped his stomach.

She laughed, “You’re so nasty!” Nick flinched and caught her hand when she went to hit him again.

He laughed, “You didn’t mind last night, now did you?” he said sarcastically.

Demi laughed and climbed on top of him. She punched his chest and climbed back off. She smiled satisfied, “Okay, I’m good.”

He chuckled, “Well, that was mean.” Demi shrugged, and Nick smiled, getting an idea. He saw Demi spread apart her legs again, and he seized his opportunity. “Payback,” he whispered. He let his hand crawl down to her thighs, and he stuck a finger inside of her. Demi gasped and bit her bottom lip, trying to stop herself from moaning. Nick smiled and twirled his finger in little circles. He brought his lips to her ear and nibbled on it, “Now, I’m good, aren’t I?”

Demi bit her lip even harder. She closed her eyes. “You suck,” she breathed.

Nick chuckled and went deeper, “I what?”

Demi opened her mouth again, “You-” Nick stuck another finger in, “suck!” she screamed. Nick smiled and removed his fingers.

He licked his fingers, “Mmm,” he chuckled and climbed on top of Demi. He pecked her lips, “You love me.”

She stuck her tongue out, “You’re lucky I haven’t killed you yet.” She smacked his chest playfully, “Someone could’ve heard me.”

Nick pecked her lips once again and trailed down to her neck, “Didn’t care last night, now do you?”

She pushed him away and crawled off the bed. She walked over to his dresser and pulled out a pair of clean boxers and white V-neck. Nick chuckled and lied on his back. He rested his head on his arms.

Demi slipped on the clothing and walked to the bathroom. She started combing her fingers through her hair, trying to tame the beast. She starts to hum to herself. Nick starts to get confused and climbs off the bed. He walks into the bathroom. He sees Demi looking at her reflection and walks up behind her. He hugs her waist and kisses her neck once, resting his chin on her shoulder. Demi continues to comb her coal black hair while Nick looks at her.

“You look beautiful, Dems,” he said softly.

Demi rolled her eyes and pushed him away. She walks out the bathroom and starts scavenging through Nick’s room. She finds her pink lacey bra caught up on the lamp and slips it on under her shirt. Nick follows her and grabs her arm, turning her around. “What?” she asks annoyed. “Want to embarrass me some more?”

Nick looks at her sympathetically, “Dems, I was joking. I wasn’t trying to embarrass you.”

Demi sighs and walks to the door. She turns around and gestures Nick to come to her. Nick walks forward and stops a few feet in front of her. Demi walks forward half a step and lets her lips find his. She pulls away swiftly and quickly, causing Nick to want more. “See you out there,” she said. She turns around and limps out of the room.

Nick smiles and walks into his office. He picks up his office phone and puts it on ‘All call.’ “Joe, Kevin, come to Nick’s office immediately.” He hangs up the phone and sighs. Time to tell them, he thinks.