Chapter 16

Demi and Nick walked back into the mansion hand in hand. Demi smiled at how perfect the day went for her. She loved everything about Nick, and she wanted him to be her first time. She wanted the day to end perfect for him, too.

What Demi didn’t know is that Nick considered himself a virgin. All the times he had sex wasn’t because he wanted to; it was because he was forced. He never actually loved the girl he slept with. For him, if he had sex with Demi, it would be the first time he’d say he made love.

Demi jogged up the stairs, leaving Nick at the bottom of the stair case. “Hey!” Nick called at her.

Demi stopped and turned around at the top. She held her hands out in front of her, signaling for him to stay down. “Wait 20 minutes, okay?”

Nick nodded, and Demi ran into his room. Nick shrugged and went up the stairs and into his office. Joe and Kevin followed him in.

“Yo, Nick, what’s the dillio?” Joe asked.

Kevin looked at Joe strangely, “Yeah? What’s the… dillio?” Joe shrugged and Kevin turned to Nick.

Nick smiled nervously and scratched the back of his neck. “Um, I think I want to have sex with Demi.”

Kevin smiled, “Really?”

Nick nodded. Joe laughed, causing Nick and Kevin to look at him. Joe held his stomach while still laughing, “Finally!”

Nick chuckled, “Well, actually I’ve wanted to have sex with her forever.”

Kevin laughed, “Everybody in the house knew that.”

Nick chuckled then sighed. Joe’s eyebrows furrowed together. “What’s wrong with you?” he asked.

Nick brought his hands up to his face. He stood up and walked around. He sighed, “For me, it wouldn’t be just a ‘sex session.’ It would be like my first time actually loving the girl.”

Kevin walked up to him and patted his shoulder. He smiled slightly, “Feels good, doesn’t it?”

Nick smiled, “Yeah, it does. There’s something about her that’s just so… intriguing.”

Joe chuckled, “That’s love, little bro.”

Nick smiled and turned to Joe. He ran up to him and gave him a bear hug. He jumped up while in Joe’s arms. “I’m in love!”

Joe chuckled and pushed him away, “You’re so stupid sometimes.”

Nick laughed and pushed Joe playfully. “Jerk.”

Kevin laughed and walked up to them. He put his arm around Nick’s shoulder. “Well, Nick, we’ll leave you to be.” Nick smiled as Joe and Kevin walked out of his office. Nick sighed happily and looked at the clock.

He chuckled, “20 minutes goes by fast.” He shrugged and walked into his bedroom. He closed his office door behind him and stopped when he saw Demi on his bed in nothing but her bra and thong.

She giggled and waved seductively, “Hey, Nicky.” She climbed off the bed and walked towards Nick. Nick walked backwards and into the wall. Demi stopped in front of him and twirled her finger in circles on his chest.

Nick felt his breath and heart quicken, “Um… um, Demi, y-you shouldn’t b-be doing that,” he said, stuttering.

Demi shrugged slightly and continued to twirl her finger in a circle. “I think I should.” She looked up into Nick’s eyes and smiled. She stood up on her tippy toes and peck Nick’s lips slowly. She brought her lips to his again and kissed him a bit sloppier. Nick felt himself weaken and gave in, wrapping his arms around Demi.

Nick mumbled between kisses, “I… love… you.”

Demi nodded and pulled away. She grabbed his hand and started walking backwards toward the bed. She smiled seductively, “I love you, too.” Nick pulled of his shirt and threw it somewhere in the room. When in front of the bed, he picked up Demi and placed her on it. He climbed gently on top of her. Demi felt butterflies fill her stomach as Nick gently kissed her neck. She moaned slightly and bit her lip, feeling embarrassed.

Nick brought his face up and looked in her eyes. He saw a slight pink color filling the features on her face. He chuckled, “It’s okay. I liked it.” Demi smiled and put her hand on the back on Nick’s neck. She pulled his lips down to hers, shoving her tongue into his mouth, letting it dance with his. Nick moaned slightly with Demi kissing him roughly. Demi let her hands travel up the sides of Nick’s legs, finding the zipper to his jeans. She pulled them off slowly, trying to savor the moment.

Nick brought his hand up to Demi’s bra. He slipped his hand behind her back and unclasped it. He threw it somewhere, not really caring where it landed. He let his hand massage her right breast, and she moaned into his mouth. Demi slipped her hand into his boxers, rubbing his hardened member.

Nick pulled away from her mouth and moaned, throwing his head back. “Oh, god…” Demi giggled as she felt him get even harder. Nick moaned again, but a little softer. He pushed his lips back against Demi’s. Nick brought his hands up to pull off Demi’s drenched thong. Demi felt nervous and pulled off Nick’s boxers quickly.

Nick felt millions of butterflies instantly fly into his stomach. For the first time, Nick felt nervous. Nervous that someone he actually loved was going to have sex with him.

Nick took a deep breath, “I love you so much, Demi.”

Demi smiled and looked deep into Nick’s chocolate orbs. “I love you so much, too.” Nick nodded and spread Demi’s legs apart with his knee.

He positioned himself, “Dems, it might hurt a bit.” Demi nodded and bit her lip. He poked himself into her, and she moaned, wanting more.

She closed her eyes tightly, “Please, Nick, don’t tease.” Nick chuckled and went into Demi completely. Demi gasped at the sudden pain. Nick slowly went in and out.

He kissed her neck, “Tell me when to stop.” Demi felt something pop and pleasure followed right after it. She moaned loudly, never wanting Nick to stop.

She slapped her hands onto his back, “Don’t stop!” she yelled. Nick moaned as he went faster with each passing second.

Demi enjoyed every minute Nick pleasured her. For the first time in her life, she was told so many times how much she was loved, and she felt it, too.