Chapter 10

Demi let the hot water drip down her body. She sang to herself, “But, you’re so hypnotizing. You’ve got me laughing while I sing. You got me smiling while I sleep-” she stopped when she heard a knock on the door. She turned the water off and grabbed a towel. She wrapped it securely around her body and walked out of the shower. She opened the door and smiled, “Hey, Nicholas, um, what’s the problem?”

Nick let his eyes scan Demi’s body, and he clicked his tongue. He shook his head chuckling, “Um, just wondering what’s taking you so long. I have to take a shower, too.”

Demi blushed when she realized Nick was being a total pig. She giggled, “You’re such a pig.”

Nick laughed, “Not my fault. Anyway, hurry up.”

Demi grabbed the clothing from the sink and pushed by Nick. “Shut up, Mr. Pushy.”

Nick laughed and turned around facing Demi. He wrapped his arms around her waist and twirled her around. Demi laughed as Nick twirled her in circles. “Apologize!” he managed to choke out while laughing.

Demi squirmed in his grip, “No! Let me down!”

Nick laughed and threw her on his shoulder, “Hmm, let me think. No.” Demi laughed as he carried her to his bed. He threw her on the bed and she giggled.

“That was fun,” she smiled and sat up.

Nick shrugged, “I guess,” he said sarcastically. “Now, time for my shower,” he walked backwards toward the bathroom door. He pointed at her, “Make sure you’re dressed, too.”

Demi nodded her head as Nick walked into the bathroom. Demi giggled to herself as she lifted herself off the bed. “He’s so amazing,” she laughed. She walked over to her clothing on the floor and dropped the towel. She slipped on the boxers and shirt and walked back to the bed. She turned on the TV as she started combing her hair.

---

Nick threw off his boxers and walked into the cold shower. He chuckled as the water rinsed off his body. “The things she does to me.”

After about 20 minutes of just letting the water calm himself down, he walked out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. He looked into the mirror and saw his curls sticking to his face. He shook his head side to side and walked out of the bathroom. Demi smiled at him as he smiled back at her. Nick walked to his dresser and opened the top drawer and pulled out a pair of plaid boxers. He turned to Demi. “Um, Scar, can you not… like look?”

Demi giggled as she closed her eyes, “Make it quick.” Nick quickly put on his boxers as the towel dropped to the floor.

He smiled, “Okay, I’m good.” Demi smiled as she opened her eyes. She watched as Nick pulled a white V-neck over his head. He plopped onto the bed and Demi crawled over to him. She sat on her legs and watched him let his eyes flutter closed. She smiled as she pushed back his wet curls.