Thank you

Finally this journey has come to an end and I feel sad. I just hope you guys have enjoyed this journey with me and if you haven't then I'm sorry for wasting your time :(

But a heartfelt ❤ thank you to all of you for your support because it is your support that was my strength through this long journey.

I started Palchhin-2 on 31st December 2014 because after completing Palchhin, I was missing my Palchhin gang and wanted to talk to them again. I wanted to feel alive again.

During my journey of Palchhin I made a lot of friends. For the first time in my life I felt alive, really alive and not just living the life that God has given. And I missed them a lot once I completed the book and that was the reason within two months of the completion of the first book, I started second book and posted first poem Khwaab on 1st Jan 2015. Since then I posted a lot of poems and shayris along with some of the beautiful shayris from my lovely friend riya2711 and one poem from Ni aka virusdetected0730 but unfortunately I have to remove them as I entered the book in #Wattys2016.

I felt really bad and through this Note I want to say sorry to both riya2711 and Ni virusdetected0730
I'm really really sorry guys 😢

Please forgive me 😔

And today on 31st August 2016 I have finally completed this book and ended this long journey of almost two years.

Thank you all who helped me through this long journey and encouraged me to write more and more when I felt like no one really wants to do anything with this book. Thank you for me giving me the strength to continue when I was on the verge of giving up.

nevereternity
riya2711
virusdetected0730
tejaswiniaura
shachiseth
vinidzi

YoungLady_21
kowakisan
secret122
Eera90
SpreadDLoVe95
daydreamero9
the_cloaked_one
girirajsalam
Leela838
Dedicatedlove
angel655
nareshgiri
Vidhi1989

Thank you😙

Thank you 😙

Your Friend

Kanchan Mehta 😊

पलछिन -2 (Winner Of #Wattys2016)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें