Chapter Twelve- Battle begins

En başından başla

"Okay, stand in the center of the room. Freed has placed runes down to assist me in finding your magics in the archives." He said as he lead us to where there was a glowing red script on the ground. Freed stood to the side, with Laxus looming beside him. Freed seemed tense, before Laxus rubbed his shoulder with a gentle hand.

An hour later every single member in the guild discovered lost bits of their magic.

My Dragon Slayer Mode had a secret spell that could possibly kill a dragon in one blow. I wanted to use it on Mard Geer.

But I'd have to practice it on something.

Rogue grabbed my shoulder, his red eyes were filled with grim determination.

"They'll be here soon." He declared his voice reverberating into the deathly silence of the guildhall.
We walked out, heading to our designated positions.

Sabertooth stayed clustered together, Fairy Tail at our side. They looked ready for the battle, wearing their best armor.

Their loyalty, and strength of will.

"Good luck, Fairy Tail." I exclaimed as we spread our teams between the town and the woods. Then we waited. The sun sailed above our heads before the sound of gusting wind rang.

That was when a shadow darkened our world. The Cube then appeared, a giant block of earth. A scent of Demons filled with power tinged the air.

"Attack!" Cried Ezra as she raised a sword, from the many that surrounded her Heaven's Wheel Armor. We followed the command of our General. Just as we were taking a step, the world swirled around us.

I looked around, we were on a face of the Cube. Jet was standing by Natsu, breathing heavy.

"Hibiki unlocked the ability for Jet to teleport multiple people." Mira explained as she took to the sky, her wicked wings spread wide. She was in Satan soul mode, her smirk nothing short of vicious.

Then she came hurtling down like a comet, her fists dressed in something toxic looking. Her fists collided with the earth, to which melted from her touch.

"Let's get to it!" I shouted as I jumped feet first into the cube. My guild following me, with a fighting spirit. When we landed, the whole cube shook as we came upon a mini army of horrendous monsters. They all had razors for teeth, and knives for claws. They were hunched, with an oozing, warted skin. Without a word being mentioned, we all began to fight our way through. They tried to rip us to pieces, we broke them like glass. With our enhanced powers, they seemed like swarming flies.

Natsu was at the forefront of the fight, black fire coating him like an armor. I could see his rage in his magic, spreading through the  battlefield like despair. His roar could be heard through the Cube. I followed his lead, fighting tooth and nail to get to the center of the Cube. Abruptly, I saw a stripe of light flying around the room, followed by explosions. Destroying the last flank of the army.

Then the light stood before me. Shaped like someone I knew so well.

"Minerva" I whispered as she changed from a light, to her dark form. She looked tired, though as she looked back at me, she brightened. Her black hair fell to her waist like spilled ink. She was clothed in a dress of white. She was a princess dressed in a halo of light.

"Sting, I have released Lucy, Natsu and a friend of mine, are with her. They are on their way to fight alongside us. She has found a spell that might be beneficial for us." She explains hurriedly as she begins to lead me from the gore of the fight. The rest of our teams having progressed forward.

"What kind of spell?" I questioned as we went through the maze of hallways, following the trail of destruction.

"Celestial King star dress, teamed with all the Zodiac Keys. Though the cost is something irrevocable. She will have to sacrifice her most powerful key." She said as we came across the final fight. The Demons stood with their Master, smirking at the entirety of the Guilds.

As I studied them, I was nearly knocked off my feet to find Jiemma standing amongst them. He looked every bit the demon he was with his sharp teeth, and hateful gaze. That was until he looked at his daughter, it molded to something I'd never seen.

He looked sorry. He moved from the line of demons, and tried to get close to her. I moved to stand in his way, glaring into his false remorse.

"You have harmed the princess, one too many times." I growled as I felt my dragon instincts come forward. The guilt in his eyes melted into sadistic joy.

"And now I will destroy her hope to be anything but trash." He said as his beefy hand reached for my neck. I wrapped an arm around Minerva's waist pulling her with me. Away from the demon. That was when the rest of the demons came forward to fight.

"For the Guilds!" Natsu shouted, and the battle begins.