Chapter One- The Demon, Minerva

A/N I will switch back and forth for each chapter from Sting's to Minerva's point of view.

It was an excruciating pain that echoed through my body, each wave causing me to flinch from the intense feeling of it. Though I did not cry out once, I did not shed a single tear. I only shook, as I felt each one of my cells being tainted by the black magic. As my body died, and regenerated into the form of a demon.

I had always held strong power within me, but now I felt the full extent of it. Though I felt an emptiness in my chest as I thought of how I ended up here. Tricked by my father into another ploy into making us the strongest wizards, even if we had to sacrifice our humanity.

"You look so beautiful, my daughter, I am so glad that we have left those weak things. And to think I was the one to build that guild from the ground up, only for that bastard, Sting, to come along and steal it." My father growled, as I looked to my new features. My father didn't look any different, only his demonic features were more obvious. His ears were pointed, and his teeth more carnivorous looking. His dark eyes were now holding a demonic flame that he was never able to catch as a human.

As for I, my right eye was now covered, and my hair had developed into insectile horns. My nails were now covered in a demon material, sealing my claws in sin. I felt a demon's mark curling along my body like a snake. My father had finally done it, he finally ruined me.

I have changed from being Minerva the Wizard, to Minerva the Demon.

It seems that I will now, never be able to escape his evil. It now clothed me, surged through my veins more powerfully. My humanity began to fade from my mind and soul, though before it was completely gone, an echo of emotion moved through me.

The feeling I had, when I had thought my father was dead. How happy I was when I thought his grasp on Sabertooth, and I, were gone. And a longing for the true warmth that had filled the guild after he had disappeared. The smiles, laughter, and happiness that had completed the guild after being stuck under the glaring gaze of my father.

Then I was staring at a claw, my mind and heart emptied of everything. Except a blood lust that had been forced into me since I was a child. My lips curled into a vicious grin, and I looked to my new comrades.

"Welcome, Minerva. How do you feel?" The ugly thing wearing a doctor's jacket asked, as I breathed in the air deeply. She had a woman beside her, with golden horns protruding from her violet hair, and a large mark in the center of her forehead.

"Address me as Milady, or Lady Minerva. Is that understood?" I demanded of the thing, before I stormed away. I had smelled the scent of prey coming from nearby. Though before I was out the door, I heard the thing speak.

"Stupid, I could make you into whatever I want now." She whispered, but my hearing had been increased by my new demonic genes. I almost blasted her to Hell, but I felt my need calling me.

"I will get you for what you've done." I whispered to the wind as I headed to my new hunting grounds. I would train myself with these new powers, until I was the best. I would make my father, and the rest of them fall to their knees before me.

I will finally, truly become a Demon.

Author: I can feel my sadistic tendencies pulling through with this one. *Starts laughing manically*

Sting: What's up with her? *Whispers to Rogue*

Rogue: Don't question it, just ignore her.

Yukino: Didn't she ask us to tell the readers something?

Sting: Oh yeah! *Flashes a grin to the readers* *Fangirls/Boys faint* Everyone! Let's do this!

Everyone: All characters belong to the Awesome Hiro Mashima!