Chapter Eight- For Lucy

Sting's POV

I woke up right as Rogue knocked on my door, and I immediately got dressed. I walked over to my door, then opened it.

"Morning Rogue." I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes. I was not feeling awake right now.

"Everyone in the Guild is just starting to wake up." Rogue informed me as we walked out to the main hall. A small grin curled on my lips, as I saw Yukino rubbing her eyes and dragging her feet, too.

"Good morning Yuki." Rogue greeted her quietly, and I noticed that she straightened her back and smiled brightly at him.

"Good morning Rogue! I trust that you slept well?" It was like a transformation, one moment she was practically dead on her feet. The next she was bright eyed and bushy tailed!

"I did. How'd you sleep after speaking with the Celestial King?" Rogue inquired as they both began to lead off into a different direction. 

"Before I could go to sleep, I contacted the other guilds. And a friend to help open the gate." She told him before they vanished from sight. I nearly laughed before I went around the room, I checked to make sure everyone was there. A few people asked me some questions, though there was one question that kept coming up.

"Is it true that Lady Minerva might be within the Cube?" To which I would swiftly reply.

"I don't know." I was slightly upset that I didn't, but that would have to remain for now.

A few minutes later, I had checked with everyone and had found Rogue and Yukino.

"Come on Rogue, we have to lead our people to the Cathedral." I said to him before dragging him to the front of the hall. I began to shout. "Sabertooth! I know it's early, but we have some things to say!"

"We will be leaving this world to go to the celestial realm. It will be to train ourselves, and build our camaraderie. Because when we work as one, we will win as one!" Rogue finished his speech before slipping from the front. Probably off the wherever Yukino was.

"Follow me Sabertooth, to the Cathedral!" I shouted, before leading them out of the Guildhall, and down the road.

We reached the Cathedral right as dawn was about to break. That was when Yukino stepped forward. As well Princess Hisui, along with whom I believe was her guard, Arcadios. Everyone suddenly kneeled to the ground, I did the same, bowing my head low.

"Princess Hisui, thank you for providing you assistance in opening the Celestial realm." Yukino said to the Princess. I looked up just as a brief smile went across Princess Hisui's stern face.

"Anything to help the guilds in Fiore, especially Fairy Tail and Sabertooth." The princess said, as she gave a gentle bow to Master Makarov and I. We all the stood to our full height, I stepped back as she and Yuki moved to the front of the Cathedral.

"We call for the Celestial Realm to be open! Our request has been agreed by the Celestial King! Open the Gate, Spirits of the Realm!" They shouted right as the sun shined through the Cathedral Windows. It looked like the twelve zodiac keys, and the constellation of Orion.

A flash of light burst forth, and I could see into the Celestial realm.

"Enter my Realm, and you will be welcome!" I heard the King's voice yet again, it rumbled through the air. "Fairy Tail, please come in First!"

Fairy Tail roared, then raced into the portal. Natsu lead them, along with his team. From the fierce grin on his face, he was excited to go to the realm.

"Sabertooth!" The King called. I turned to my guild.

"Follow me!" I shouted, they rallied behind me. And we entered the portal. After that it was a bit of a blur. We entered a world that was made of stars and galaxies. I looked down, to find I was dressed in different clothes.