Chapter Six- Celestial King

A/N This is where I hijack this story and take it on my own track of fun. *Evil Laughter*

I stared at my window, admiring the moonlight. It was one of my favorite snacks, it had a distinct taste that sunlight never had. On this night, the moon was full, so I could eat my fill. Though after only eating a bite, I was staring blankly at the moon. Again the memory of the Princess crying came forth in my mind.

What happened? What could I do? Was she just a figment of my imagination? Though as I looked back to that day, I remembered her scent filling the air, like a bundle of lilacs. Along with the smell of sadness, as her tears fell to the ground. She was definitely real, though what was I supposed to do? I tried to find her, yet all the information I could find on the princess was useless.

Suddenly I was dragged from my thoughts at the sound of a boom. I quickly got dressed, and ran out of my room to the front door. Natsu was leading most Fairy Tail into the main entrance. It was late at night, yet they all looked wide awake.

"Sting, we need your help." He spoke, his voice was somber, though I could sense a barely restrained rage. "They kidnapped Lucy."

"What can we do to help?" I asked as I stepped to the front of the crowd of guild mates.

"We know the location of her, and that's where things get tough. She's being held captive in the fortress of a dark guild called Tartaros. From what Happy and I have scoped out, it's gonna be real difficult to get in." Natsu said to me, staring fiercely into my eyes. As I stared into his fiery gaze, I could see a dragon's fury.

"We need your help breaking in. We have gained the assistance of Mermaid heel, Cuatro Puppy, and Blue Pegasus. We just need you guys, and we'll have all the force we need." Erza explained to us, her voice booming through the guild hall.

"We have reason to believe that Lucy being kidnapped is not just fun and games. We have Intel saying that they're going attack all of Fiore somehow. As well as the possibility of Lady Minerva being within the Cube, which is there fortress." A petite girl whom I believe was named Levy, spoke to me. Behind her, Gajeel loomed over her protectively. She seemed to be leaning towards him. If this were some other time I would have smiled at the beginnings of their developing relationship.

I looked over their guild, and then to my guild. Lucy was known by all, and a comrade is comrade, we would all fight for her. "I suggest that we sleep until dawn, and that is when we'll attack."

"Agreed, dawn is in three hours. The Cube is fast approaching Magnolia, so we'll meet at the Cathedral before heading to the western woods. I'M ALL FIRED UP!" Natsu shouted before he and his guild stormed back to Fairy Tail. As I could tell sleep would not come to them on this night. They would stay up and plan, running on survival instincts and adrenaline.

"Everyone go back to sleep. At twenty till dawn is when we leave." I yell over the sound of silence. They follow my command, all except for Rogue and Yukino.

"I'm not sure about us heading straight into a fight without training." Rogue says to me directly, before turning to look to Yukino.

"I agree with him, and I know just what to do." She mutters the rest to herself before running off to someplace. I turn my gaze to Rogue.

"I know that rushing off into the thick of it will do no good for my guild. But we must fight for what we believe. And have only recently gotten the ability to do so. In the morning I'm going to clarify to those who aren't willing to fight don't have to." I explained to him, Yukino came rushing back towards us with her keys in hand.

"Time works differently in the celestial spirit world. It can change pace, and since the moon is full. Time will be slow there. During this time, it slows down to a week in one normal hour. I will see what I can do to convince the celestial King if we can all train there. I know he'll probably agree since he has a soft spot for Lucy." She informed us before she headed back to her room. Rogue and I looked at each other for a moment, before going to our separate quarters.