Chapter Twelve- Battle begins

Sting's POV

We stood at the gate to Earthland, all the guilds lined up in perfect formation. We were in the same order we came in, with Fairy Tail first, and Cuatro Puppy last. Returning was like being tossed and turned through the waves, my breath was stolen by the swirling colors. Then we landed in Earthland, I gasped for air, and stood up. The Cathedral was warmed through the holy light that streamed the stained glass.

"That's one hell of a trip." I muttered, before I walked over to where Natsu sat. He seemed to be fully enraptured by a golden constellation, the stars made of diamond. It was on a chain that he had hung around his neck. "I take it, that Lucy gave that to you."

He looked over his shoulder from where he sat at a pew. His face going from placid to slightly reminiscent, and nodded. "She gave it to me on the anniversary of the day that we met," He held up the charm. "It's the Fire Dragon constellation."

"Okay, all the guilds are here. What's the plan Natsu?" Erza asked as she stood at the front church. Natsu rose, going to the front. He straightened his back, and a fire lit into his eyes.

"We will destroy Tartaros when they hit Magnolia. Before we do anything though, we must evacuate the towns to Crocus. Fairy Tail, Sabertooth, we'll face em' head on. They'll be coming from the west. Mermaid heel, your station will be the North Side. Lamia Scale you're on the South side. Cuatro puppy, you'll be monitoring the East side. Blue Pegasus, you can split up, though we want Hibiki in the guild. For those who go into the Cube, we will be heading towards the center where they have Lucy. Should they make it past our defenses me must all converge to the guild and take em' down with any brunt force we have.

"It is your choice whether you fight. I know that over our time in the celestial realm, you've gotten so much more stronger. Your wills having grown to be made of the toughest iron, and I want you to know we will all live to go on many more adventures! Together!"

Again it seemed that the world was shaking at the sound of our voices. Shouts echoed through the Cathedral, a choir of battle cries.

"For Lucy! For Fiore! For Magic!" They screamed, a group of so many different people, united to fight for what they believed. By the time we had quieted down, my throat hurt.

I walked through the crowd of wizards, before Natsu grabbed my shoulder. I looked at him, smiling.

"What's up?"

"I've already sent some Wizards to evacuate the towns and guide them to Crocus." He said, before looking into my eyes. His, burned with dragon fire. While his lips set into a devilish grin. "You take care of yourself."

"Right back at ya." I replied as he let go and headed over to Erza standing in the corner.

"Everyone, we have one more announcement!" Mira Jane shouted from the front. We all looked at the beautiful Mage, before Hibiki stepped forward.

"Before we fight, I am going to search through the archives for some of the most powerful spells available for you. I will start with Blue Pegasus, meet me in the Fairy Tail guild hall." He said, his face molding from its usual flirty look, to a bleak smile. Then he left, the entirety of Blue Pegasus following.

We waited till it was Sabertooth's turn. When we entered the guildhall, there was a feeling of magic was loose in the air. Hibiki stepped forward, he was sweating, and had an exhausted look about him.