"You should confess to her today!" Patty squeals.

"Yeah right, she's not even here."

"If Connor's here, than Sam has to be!"

"Connor's here?" I say in surprise.

"Yup! Has been for a few hours. I would have thought you'd have sensed them." Liz tilts her head. I would have thought so to, but I guess they slipped under my radar.

"Well what are you standing around for?!" Liz snaps. "The light is perfectly romantic! Go make her yours already!" Liz begins pushing me away from the view and towards the door. Patty giggles and waves goodbye. I guess I have no choice BUT to find her. One way or another they'd of forced me anyway. Despite what I wanted. Good thing I miss her and want to see her.

But where could she be? I'm picking up a signal... A soul.. Right out front of the DWMA. Okay.

 The girls sure didn't hesitate to mess up my clothes. Ugh. I quickly fix them up and wander down to where I've pinpointed the young witch and weapon.

Strange. I can't quite see them. Maybe this search is better when off of the ground. I summon Beelzebub and step on. Before I lift off the ground, I'm knocked off and the reaper board disappears.

"Hey! What's the big idea?!" I growl standing up and dusting myself off."

"You better watch that tongue of yours before i cut it off."

"S-Sam?" I turn and there she is, standing as smugly as ever, arms crossed and a smirk resting on her face. Connor stood beside her with a wide grin.

She is back. And now that I have proof she is here, I suppose there's something I need to be getting on to tell her, right?

"So, how have you been without Connor and I for a week?" Sam smiles walking towards the building.

"You know it's not the first time you've been away, right?"

"So, you didn't miss us?" Connor teases.

"I never said that." I protest. The two laugh and then they both walk ahead. Okay, here it goes.

"Sam? Could I talk to you for a second?" They both stop walking.  Two pairs of eyes stare at me, and then the blonde smirks and shoves Sam closer towards me before taking his leave in walking around the cobblestone front of the school.

I'm going to assume that Connor already has a faint idea. It's probably obvious with me looking like a ball of anxiety squashed into paranoia. My hands are shaking a little and I try to hold them steady. Come on, i have to keep it together!

"You don't look too good." Sam points out, her lips twitching like she wants to smile. She tries to keep it down though. 

"I'm fine... But uh.." I swallow a lump in my throat and face the ground. "Sam I need to tell you something important."

"What's that?" She asks.

She seems so calm and collected. Her face is as unreadable as ever.
Breath, Kid. Just breath.

It'll be fine as long as I remain calm. It's not the end of the world... But over time, she has become my world, so if thing go wrong and she says no or suddenly hates me, then it will be the end of the world.

Samantha shifts uncomfortably giving the sign that she's getting impatient. How long have I stayed silent? Couple minutes? Crap. Come on! Say anything. Anything!

"Lovely evening, don't you think?"

Okay... Maybe not anything. I could have said something better, way better. Like maybe ask her out on a date, not comment on the lovely evening. Same smiles then faces the city from atop the DWMA steps. She hums in agreement, followed by a nod of approval.  "It certainly is. It's probably the prettiest sky I've ever seen. Of course, I prefer a sky covered in dark clouds with heavy rain falling."