1: Welcome to the DWMA

A/n: Heyoo beautiful readers! This is a Death the Kid fanfiction!
It features the characters of Soul Eater, as well as a few characters I've made up, two of them being the main characters as well!
Please read and show this book lots of love, I tried my best writing it so I hope you all enjoy!

I do not own the soul eater characters, the plot, however, I do.

Please enjoy! 

Maroon hair trailed down to her waist, A black formal jacket with a red stripe down on each shoulder. Black skinny jeans and a belt with an 'X' belt buckle. A charm bracelet on each hand with the same three charms on both of them; a clover for the Irish, a heart for love, and a skull for death. Her shoes, black and red checkered converse high tops. Crystal blue eyes that could bring chills into ones soul.

This is who I am. I'm a work of art. I am perfectly symmetrical. Too perfect. I take off my jacket and leave myself in my white undershirt. The charm bracelets come off, replacing my right bracelet with a gold bangle. 

"Come on, Sam," Connor groaned from his spot on the hotel bed. He ruffled his Blonde hair and stared at me. "You're going to make us late. And on the first day of school too."

He stood up and handed me my other gold bangle. "Connor... Don't you think I look a bit too perfect?" I asked dully. Cut me in half and I'd be two sides reflecting one another. Something I had a small issue with. It's not that I hate symmetry, I just dislike it a little. I like unique things and perfect order is dull and boring. Clothing doesn't matter so much, but still.

"You look fine," he stated. I shook my head and changed my plain white undershirt to a white one with random splodges everywhere. Slipping on my jacket and buttoning it up so my shirt is hidden, Connor and I finally head towards the DWMA. Death Weapon Meister Academy.

Looking at the school makes me feel ill. The architecture is so...so...

"UGH! I hate this place already." I mumbled, Connor heard and chuckled. "You'll be fine, Sam. Maybe the inside is better."

"I doubt it." I sighed. It seems this place is it. This is where I will study and grow stronger with Connor. It's not like I need help to fight with him.

"You made a promise, Sam," Connor reminded as we finished climbing the stairs. I nodded slowly. He just had to bring it up. That stupid promise is the only reason why I've bothered to come here. Because of it I had to leave everything behind. Not that I had much left there anyways. A pile of rubble and a few dead corpse's are the only things left there to go back to. I had to say goodbye, but it's not exactly the best place to live in anymore. Worst thing is, I have no idea what the promise is.

Connor and I entered the academy seeing students walking busily and hurriedly towards lockers and classes. Us, on the other hand, need to find the Death room to visit Lord Death. Then our DWMA journey can really begin. Connor lead the way through the busy corridors with people crowding door frames. It was difficult maneuvering through everyone. Still, the Death room wasn't anywhere in sight. I had a feeling that Connor and I were lost. 

"Great," I huffed leaning against the nearest wall. Connor faced me and sighed joining beside me. "We're a tad lost, aren't we?" I asked him. He nodded shutting his eyes and leaning his head back. It's going to be hard dealing with a promise that won't be fulfilled until Connor and I consult Lord Death. "Why don't we ask for directions?" Connor suggested. Socialising? With other people? Surely he must be kidding. He knows I get uncomfortable around strangers. Before I could stop him, he was already walking up to a small group of students coming down the hallway. Well, I guess it can't be that bad.