Chapter 0.

School, the worst day of your life when you have to get up at an early time just to learn nothing. But to put the cherry on top, I am new this year at Sherman High school. Yep, new year and new school. Not fun. The only good part of this is Choir and band.

The whole reason why we left, was that I had punched a teacher in the ribs and broke two of them. The school kicked me out and mom made me go to hers and dad's old school.

So here I am walking away from my beautiful Impala and to the shitty school. There were a lot of stereotypes. The skaters, the popular's, the geeks, nerds, the jocks, stoners (who I actually like), emos, rockers, and the outcasts.

You're probably wondering where I fit in right? Well nowhere. I just float from place to place. Those who talk to me and respect me are the people I talk to.

I'm a sophomore and I still kick ass. Depends on the day as well. Anyways, I push the door open and smacked a girl with red hair out of the way. She squealed as she fell to the ground. I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

The guys gave me cat whistles and others just checked out my ass...even the geeks. I sighed and walked into the office. The lady who types on the computer "working" (She probably on pogo or some shit) looks up at me and smacks her gum. I sighed knowing I'm going to probably punch her before I get my classes. I'm gonna be doing a lot of sighing today. I can feel it.

She had beehive hair that had a ton of hairspray in it. Her lipstick stood out way too much and her eye shadow made her look like a prostitute.

"Name?" She asks in a bored tone. I rolled my eyes and pulled a piece of paper out. Mom wanted me to take these classes and made a list. The lady took it from my hands, with her fingers, like it was contaminated.

She sighed and began typing and kept looking up at me. I had a very pissed off look on my face so she hurried up. Once she was done she printed out my schedule. "Fine. Get to class." She handed me it. I snatched it out of her hands and walked out. Only to bump into someone.

I growled and looked up typing see a man who had a very "expensive" looking suit. "I'm sorry. Oh. You must be Chloe?" He smiled at me and I raised an eyebrow looking at him up and down. He saw this and stood up straight.

"Who are you?" I asked in a very sassy manner. I almost just left if he took this long to answer.

"I'm the principal. I'm Mr. Vernon." I snorted and looked away. I could feel the glare he sent my way. "Oh. I see. Another trouble maker. I got my eye on you, Ms. Booker." I laughed and pushed him out of the way. He yelled at me as I made my way to my locker.

I took two rights and then a left. It was a long hallway and the lockers were red. I sighed seeing people making out, smoking, and laughing loudly. I rolled my eyes and went to my locker. It was number 666. Ha ha, funny right? Ya. Anyways I shoved my bag in and this girl behind my locker leaned on it. It closed shut and her friends began to laugh.

I growled and she raised an eyebrow. "Oh, I'm so sorry. Did I do that?" She acted innocent and then laughed with her barbie bitches.

"Oh no. It just closed when you leaned your fat ass on it." She stopped laughing and I swear the whole hallway stopped talking and looked at us.

She got closer to me and got in my face. "What did you say to me bitch?!" I chuckled and pushed her away. She tripped and her barbies caught her from breaking a heel.

"Oh I'm sorry did you not hear that? You apparently need hearing aids. Also, all that makeup isn't fooling everyone, love. We all know how old you really look." Everyone "oohed" and I smirked. She screamed and came at me. I dodged out of the way and put my foot out, tripping her.