Chapter 15.

I woke up to Bender's arm wrapped around my body and his legs tangled in mine. I smiled and tried to get out of our tangled bodies. As much as it kills me not to leave the bed, I had to pee also get ready.

I stretched and began getting ready for school. Today was Monday and it was gonna be the day to see if our little breakfast club had made it through the test.

I got dressed in my black lacy leggings and a pink dress. I curled my hair and put on my leather jacket. lastly my makeup. I didn't use too much this time, only nude colors.

I brushed my teeth and looked to see the sheet hanging dangerously low on Johns hip. I bit my lip to hold the urge of another episode of last night. We had played games and then my mother left for work at the hospital. Me and Bender were making out and one thing led to another. . . again.

"John." I walked over to the bed and pushed him a little. He groaned and turned away. I smirked and leaned down. I pressed my lips on his and kissed him to wake him up.

He woke up fast and yanked me down on his lap. I squealed as I landed on his body, as the only thing separated his naked body from mine, was the sheet. "Morning Angel." His voice sounded deeper and I was melting into it. I bit my lip again and this time drawing blood.

"Good morning babe. Come on we have to get ready for school." He groaned as I stood up and grabbed my bag.
I stood in the doorway as John stood up and the Sheet fell to the floor.
My jaw dropped and he smirked at my reaction.

"You like what you see?" He asked chuckling. I smirked back at him.

"Damn right. Cause it's mine. Now hurry up or you won't hang out with me tonight." His eyes widened and he got dressed super fast. I laughed and went down stairs. My car was fixed and ready to be on the road again.

I got two bagels for John and I then packed us a lunch. He came down the stairs and saw me making his lunch. He walked over and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Thank you baby girl. But why don't we go back upstairs and stay home." He kissed my neck and it made me shiver with delight.

"Anything for you, love and no, we have to get to school or Vernon is going to gives us more detentions." I grabbed the bagels and turned to face him. He was in his ripped blue jeans, my dad's old tee shirt that said Female Body Inspector. Aka (The FBI) I always laughed at the shirt. It was my favorite out of my dad's shirts. I smiled weakly at it and Bender saw.

"Baby, It's ok. He's still here ya know." I sighed and nod my head. He's right I shouldn't be sad. I grabbed my bag slinging it over my shoulder. I grabbed mine and Benders lunch and threw it in our bags.

We both left the house after I grabbed two packs of cigarettes and my car keys. My car was a beauty. She was a 1967 Chevy impala. I loved her to the moon and back. . .and of course John to. He said we should just go on road trips all the time in it. I said we would as soon as I get more money.

We drive off to school and parked in my space. We hadn't seen Claire, Brian, Andrew, or Allison yet so we walked in the school hand in hand. Everyone looked at us as if we were the new power couple. I rolled my eyes and glared at everyone who looked at us.

The girls that were princess gave us dirty looks. I flipped them off and John dragged me away from them. It was for the best since last year I beat one if them up for making fun of my dad's shirt.

We came to our lockers and put our bags inside. I closed my locker and saw Claire with Brian holding hands and talking. "Bender." I called him out. He shut his locked and walked over to see what I was looking at. Once he saw he laughed and smiled.

"Well I'll be damned. Princess grew up to be a queen." I smiled and nod at them. They looked at us and waved. We had waved back me smiling like a damn idiot.
"Come on. Let's go see Allison and Andrew, shall we my Angel?" I laughed and we walked down the hall to the lunchroom to see Andrew with his jocks. I didn't see Allison and I was a little worried, but it was gone once I saw she came over and sat on his lap. His jock friends were a bit surprised but shrugged it off. Allison waved to us and Andy did to. We waved back to them.

"You did good John." He smiled down at me and wrapped his arms around me. He swayed us back an' forth as he mumbled into my hair.

"We all did. Even you baby cakes." We did. We all changed together.

We all stepped into that school Saturday morning not expecting to become friends or even talk to one another. We had all changed that day, for the better. We all grew up. I left my old self in that room and so did they.

This was my breakfast club. Not anyone was going to change that. Not even Vernon.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Don't forget to Comment Vote and Share!