Chapter 5.

Bender and Blondie were at it again. They fought over something stupid and then it just turned into a fight.

I jumped out of my chair knowing this could go south.

"Just me, and you. Two hits. Me hitting you and you hitting the floor. Anytime you're ready pal!" Bender tried to hit Andy and I rushed over trying to help. But Andy pushed him to the ground. I got pissed off.

I pulled Andy off and threw him. I picked Bender up by his hand.
"I don't wanna get in this with ya man."

"Why not?" Andy asked like he succeeded. He was wrong.

"Cause I'd kill you." Shit here we go. "It's real simple. I'd kill you, and your fucking parents would sue me, and it would be a big mess, and I don't even care enough about you to bother." I felt Bender go over but I got in front of him and placed my hands on his chest. He looked down and his eye's went from hurt and killer, to soft and gentle.

"Stop please." I plead. He grabbed my hands and intertwined mine with his.

"Chicken Crap!" Andy said like he was joking. Shit he couldn't shut his damn mouth. He sat down when Bender pulled my knife out of my back pocket. Mine was pocket sized of course.

Everyone looked very nervous now. I tried to take the knife back but he stabbed the chair with it. Andy looked terrified.

"Let's end this right now. You don't talk to her, you don't look at her, and you don't think about her!" Wow someone is getting a bit too overprotective. Maybe he likes her? Or is standing up for her. Who knows.

"I'm trying to help her." He said then pulled me closer to him. He sounded bored.

"Whatever," Andy said then turned back around and said "Just do us all a favor and let us have our detention in peace."

"Sounds boring, kiddo." He just scuffed and turned away.

I sat down and heard some music. I looked up and saw the janitor. It was Carl. He's the best. Except he knows everything you need to know about anyone. He's great and kind. He's the kind of person I respect. He's doing what he has to do to make a living.

"Brain, how you doing?" He asked him.

"Your dad work here?" Bender asked Brian. I smacked Bender's arm and he glared at me. I rolled my eyes and took his cigarettes since I ran out. "Oh Carl?" Bender asked ignoring the fact I stole his pack.

"What?" He turned to face Bender and out the can down.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure." he says leaning on his broom stick.

"How does one become a janitor?" Where the hell is he going with this?

"John?" He ignored me and I sighed giving up.

"You want to become a janitor?"

"No. I just want to know how one becomes a janitor because Andrew here is very interested in pursuing a career in the Custodial Arts." I know this is not going to be good.

"Oh, really?" Carl stopped and looked around at everyone. "You guys think I'm some untouchable peasant? Some people, huh?" I felt bad for this guy. He lived a life he never wanted and now he hasn't really got a choice. "Maybe so, but following a broom around jerks like you for the last eight years, I've learned a couple of things. I look through your letters, I look through your lockers." He jingles his keys and John instantly turned pale. "I listened to your conversations. You don't know that, but I do." I was acually kinda scared of what he heard from the music room. "I am the eye's and ears of this institution my friends." On his way out he turned to us pointed at the clock and said "That clock is twenty minutes faster, oh and by the way, Chloe." I turned to face him and he smiled.

"You have a wonderful career ahead of you. Don't let that go. You have a beautiful voice." With that he left and everyone looked at me.

"What!? Anyone got a problem?" They all put there hands up in defense and I sighed putting my head down blushing.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Don't forget to Comment, Vote and Share!