Chapter 6.

Bender started to whistle a tune and I joined in making him smile. Soon everyone joined in. It was pretty fun that was until Vernon walked in and we all had to stop.

But Bender being Bender kept whistling. He was always the rebellious type.

"Alright girls. Thats thirty minutes for lunch." He said to all of us.

"Here?" Andy asked and Vernon looked over.

"Here."

"Well I think the cafeteria would be a more suitable place for us to eat lunch in, sir." I face palmed myself and sunk into my chair. Of course he would say that. Anything to get out of this library.

"Well, I don't care what you think Andrew!" Vernon glares at him.

"Uh, Dick? Excuse me, Rich. Will milk be made available to us?" John asked with his signature smirk.

"We're extremely thirsty sir." Andrew added on to help out.

"I have a very low tolerance for dehydration." Claire said.

"I've seen her dehydrate sir, it's pretty gross." Andy said causing me to giggle at the image of her like that.

"Relax, Angel and I will go get it!" Bender stood and so did I. But I know this wasn't gonna cut it. First of all... its us. The second we go out we would run for the doors. I know I would.

"Ah, ah, ah, grab some wood there, bub! You too!" He pointed to me and we both sat down slowly. "What do you think, I was born yesterday?" Well no you aren't Vision so. . .I mean.

"You think I'm gonna have you roaming these halls?" He looked to Andrew. "You!" Then he turned to look around and fell upon Allison. "And you! Come on, on your feet Missy! Lets go!" Allison grabbed her bag and followed them into the teacher's lounge.

We all fell silent.

"Claire do you want to see a picture of a guy with elephantiasis of the nuts. It's pretty tasty." Bender asked her. I almost choked...on air! Oh I am so glad he didn't ask me that. The things this boy says are strange and out of this world.

"No thank you." Claire said to him.

"How do you think he rides a bike?" I asked looking at Bender. I was actually just asking. But John smirked at me loving the fact that I'm playing along.

"With his nuts to the side. Very painful." He chuckled and wrapped his arm around me.

"Oh, Claire. Would you ever considered dating a guy like this?" I asked her curiously. Just to piss her off. I do love to play games.

"Can't you both just leave me alone?" Her glare piercing me and Bender.

"I mean, if he had a great personality and was a good dancer, and had a cool car. Although, you'd probably have to ride in the back since his nuts would ride shotgun." Bender said.

Claire rolled her eye's and turned away. She huffed and crossed her arm on her chest. "You know what I wish I was doing?" Claire asked herself.

"Op! You better watch what you say. Brain here is a cherry."

"A cherry?" He asked confused.

"I wish I was on a plane to France." That doesn't sound to bad. Except I can't go because I'm broke as fuck.

"I'm not a cherry."

"When have you ever gotten laid?"

"I've gotten laid, lots'a time's." Oh god no. I don't want to hear this. I mean there guys. They say anything on there minds. I pulled my headphone's on a blocked the world out with AC-DC 'Back in black'. Because why not?